• Replies 65.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vesper

• Laylabelle

• Jase

• Special Juan

Arsenal and Ramsey are in form now. You don't score goals from set-pieces against Stoke normally, do you ? But it seems as if everything is going their way for now, for example when Begovic saves that shoot by Özil the ball falls down straight on Ramsey's foot. Also, the ball Jones misscontrolled at 1:1, usually he receives it and scores.

I'm not too bothered, those little details won't last much longer. Other than that, there is nothing new at the Emirates.

Personally, I would not be so sure & discard Arsenal so quickly. Several of their players are injured now. As of now, even without them Arsenal is playing well. One thing I agree with. Arsenal squad just might be too thin to sustain all the work load in the long run.

Personally, I would not be so sure & discard Arsenal so quickly. Several of their players are injured now. As of now, even without them Arsenal is playing well. One thing I agree with. Arsenal squad just might be too thin to sustain all the work load in the long run.

Defintly not discarding them but half the time they get off to this flying start and its January when it goes wrong.The year they lost to Bradford?In the Carling Cup they were right in the race or close to it.Then they just slid down.time will tell I guess....be a tighter race then last season though that was just one team and the rest miles behind so not hard really

Arsenal and Ramsey are in form now. You don't score goals from set-pieces against Stoke normally, do you ? But it seems as if everything is going their way for now, for example when Begovic saves that shoot by Özil the ball falls down straight on Ramsey's foot. Also, the ball Jones misscontrolled at 1:1, usually he receives it and scores.

I'm not too bothered, those little details won't last much longer. Other than that, there is nothing new at the Emirates.

If you use that as argument then we can say the same for us. Yesterday, Bent got the best chance all game and Stockdale messed up an easy cross for Oscar to score

So if United lose this they'll be in crisis like we were right?

Also funny how there isn't a huge media uproar about the Kagawa situation like there is for Mata. Kagawa was the Bundeliga player of the year and looked like one of the best AM in the world and he can't get a game for a United side that lacks creativity.

So if United lose this they'll be in crisis like we were right?

Also funny how there isn't a huge media uproar about the Kagawa situation like there is for Mata. Kagawa was the Bundeliga player of the year and looked like one of the best AM in the world and he can't get a game for a United side that lacks creativity.

Be more of a crisis surely as we lost one drew one whereas they would've lost 2.Crisis lol so much over reaction!A crisis would be 5 losses on the trot with a high score line!

Be more of a crisis surely as we lost one drew one whereas they would've lost 2.Crisis lol so much over reaction!A crisis would be 5 losses on the trot with a high score line!

Exactly.

Don't know what's more pathetic, fans saying we were in crisis or these Arsenal fans singing "we're top of the league" and celebrating after only 5 matches.

If I could have 1 football wish besides Chelsea winning the league it would be fucking Arsenal finishing out of the top 4. I just dislike them so much.

So if United lose this they'll be in crisis like we were right?Also funny how there isn't a huge media uproar about the Kagawa situation like there is for Mata. Kagawa was the Bundeliga player of the year and looked like one of the best AM in the world and he can't get a game for a United side that lacks creativity.

Tbf they would have played Chelsea, Liverpool and City already, insanely difficult start.

Defintly not discarding them but half the time they get off to this flying start and its January when it goes wrong.The year they lost to Bradford?In the Carling Cup they were right in the race or close to it.Then they just slid down.time will tell I guess....be a tighter race then last season though that was just one team and the rest miles behind so not hard really

At the moment, Arsenal are playing better football than Chelsea. Whether they will maintain their form, I do not know. One thing we must account for, Arsenal do have injuries, while Chelsea have none.

At the moment, Arsenal are playing better football than Chelsea. Whether they will maintain their form, I do not know. One thing we must account for, Arsenal do have injuries, while Chelsea have none.

They've also had their 'crisis' which was one game loss....

Rooney to no doubt get a few today..bleurgh!!!!