Man United 2-1 Chelsea

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We realise that this is the last trophy we can realistically win in this season. That is why it is such an important game for us," Cech said on his own personal website.

Hopefully the performance will correspond to it. I can take a loss if I see our boys fighting for their shirts and club and doing everything possible to win. But if it will be something like at the Bridge (well better not).

I think they will have a foul committed in OUR penalty area for a two footed Challenge from Vidic on drogbas Face, finding place in THEY'RE penalty area :tiphat:

Ashley Cole could get 2 yellows .

Drogba hacked in front of goalline official, then ref waves plays on sounds likely........:whistling:

Something like Anfield from last season when we had to win as well, and we did, performing brilliantly, would be fantastic.

Alright guys, I am off to train and a pub. See you tomorrow, hopefully with hangover from celebrating :eyebrows:

COME ON CHELSEA!

I am strangely optimistic over here in California. Maybe its because I'm still boycotting the media and not reading anything negative (except Chelsea forums). I have my head in the sand and I feel a Chelsea win and advance tonight.

Come on then chaps -what fantastic UEFA decision will cost us tonight ?

Dickarito scores from an offside position in the 85th minute when the ball deflects off his arse!

Platini sits and watches, while laughing like the fucking dickhead clown he is :clown:

Edited by CJ Revo