Man United 2-1 Chelsea

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at the game tonight, with Utd fans, sitting with Utd fans Emoticon___PWNED.gif

This could be one of the worst nights or best nights of my life.

No Joke.

DO i hold out much hope though? No. We have no where near performed this season and if he starts Torres again i will defiantly think our CL dream will be over.

Man Utd look rampant, we look awful still.

Feeling fairly calm about this one. Most of my dejection was used up last week. I don't expect us to go through, but by no means think it's done and dusted. We need to retain possession better, and not give away the ball as cheaply as we did at the bridge. Play smart, play hard. Good things will happen (sorry for the banal analysis, but it's true).

I really can do whatever the hell I want, regardless of your all-too-often presented expert opinions. So, blow me. Hard.

HAHA! :lol:

----------

About the game, I'm beginning to have doubts as well. If United score first then it's all over as far as I'm concerned. We would need to score 2 in that situation to stand any chance. United don't concede 2 quick goals in the Champions League, unless you're Bayern Munich! :whistling:

Edited by CJ Revo

the first goal will be crucial. as it will completely change united's game plan if we get the first one.

however if they score first it still means we have to get two to go through. but then we have 30 mins less to do it in, as there will be no extra time.

matt

Must say i have no nerves about this game at all, unlike last weds , maybe its because i think where already out , who knows .... we can beat anyone on our day , i just want us to make a good account for ourselves for example dont get slaughterd.

Come on you blues ! Show us you still have it in you !

uh oh...

Rekon he will play torres Drogba and Anelka all together ?

Or play cech upfront?

If there will be an extra time, then Cech should really go up front, as we would have to attack more than ever before :lol:

So apparently Ancelotti has a surprise for everyone tonight, tactically..

Have you seen the video of him saying this? Some journalist aked him what exactly to expect from us, what kind of surprise. Carlo's reaction was beautiful :D