Man United 2-1 Chelsea

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say this but tomorrow we have to show the attitude that is shown by scousepool in every big game.

Oh you mean we have to win incase our fans will trash our homes and take everything?.

We all do that sometimes mate :)

Agree with the Anelka part

Got to read my posts from now on lol.

We have to give a performance tonight of which we can be proud. If we don't get the result and everyone on here can agree 2morrow that the players gave everything they had then fine....

Agreed , win or lose we want a performace we can be proud off.

Can handle loosing if we look bothered,if every effort has been given and they give 100%.if however its a case of 'oh look they have the ball i'm gana stop running' and only 2 players look like they care and are trying..then be bloody peed off.

Eekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Why's everybody so down today? I'm not a Pollyanna by any stretch of the imagination but the gloom and doom here is damn depressing.

1. Chelsea may not be playing great and didn't play great last week but it's only 0-1.

2. For United's domination of Chelsea last week they're only up 1-0.

3. Neither Chelsea or United are playing great, beautiful football. Both are managing to get wins no matter how ugly. Why does United get credit for playing ugly soccer and winning and proving their champions but Chelsea does the same and Chelsea is sh*t and/or old.

I have my blue sunglasses and I'm drinking my blue kool-aid until the final whistle.