Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex didn't train today and won't be available along with Josh. Everyone else is available.

So the backline picks itself then : Bosingwa-Ivan-Terry-Cole

Only real questions about Malouda/Zhirkov and which two out of Torres/Drogba/Anelka.

Feeling strangely confident about this.

We can't afford to defend like we did against Stoke but I'm sure Ancelotti will instruct the team to be more cautious as he has on most of our "big" games. Drogba's performance against Stoke is probably the reason I'm confident, the man is so good on his day that his game affects the whole team to a level only Lampard can claim to have achieved. Drogba along with this being a Corrupt League game should make most of our players play out of their skins.

We should dominate this as long as we don't give Hernandez any cheap goals in the first half.

This game needs to happen, like NOW. I fuckin' dreamed about it last night. Torres scored a controversial goal early on, but Manure went on to win 3-2. What a nightmare. mouthclosed.gif

The world doesn't revolve around you though. Someone else could of had a dream about us winning 5-0, with JT scoring 5 penalties.

It's all relative.

This game needs to happen, like NOW. I fuckin' dreamed about it last night. Torres scored a controversial goal early on, but Manure went on to win 3-2. What a nightmare. mouthclosed.gif

Must have been a dream if Torres scored - oh wait i'm starting to sound like The Sun newspaper now.....:rolleyes:

The itv commentating team better step it up for this one. <_<

Can't be worse than FSC's coverage of the Stoke-Chelsea game. Multiple comments about Cech not being the man he was pre-injury and all that sh*t..

Can't be worse than FSC's coverage of the Stoke-Chelsea game. Multiple comments about Cech not being the man he was pre-injury and all that sh*t..

I remember hearing that too and thinking WTF...who are these idiots?!?