Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

McManaman I can tolerate. For an ex-scouser he's not too hard to listen too. Drake makes me want to mute the tv.

I'm listening to TalkSport on the computer at work which is one of the few internet radio sites I can access. Collymore is a tool. He's kissing Harry's butt so much it's a miracle he can talk. "Alonso, formerly of Liverpool Football Club. Arebloa, formerly of Liverpool Football Club." Idiot. Thank God Collymore isn't on US TV.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The world doesn't revolve around you though. Someone else could of had a dream about us winning 5-0, with JT scoring 5 penalties.

It's all relative.

would love to see us winning 1st leg 3--0 & 2 up in 2nd with 5 mins to go and we get a penalty--------------------let JT step up and plant it in the top corner

i can but dream

Ah David Luiz. He must hate watching from the Stands as much as we do!

True

But i am confident Terry and Ivanovic will do a good job.I dislike the fact how fans forgot about Ivanovic now all the sudden it's all about Luiz.But i guess newcomer fever.

.I dislike the fact how fans forgot about Ivanovic now all the sudden it's all about Luiz.But i guess newcomer fever.

Indeed. Though I don't think anyone's actually forgotten since most line him up as 1st choice right-back. It really is more a case of, Luiz is a better option to have. Ivanovic will fulfil that centre back role exceptionally though.

Indeed. Though I don't think anyone's actually forgotten since most line him up as 1st choice right-back. It really is more a case of, Luiz is a better option to have. Ivanovic will fulfil that centre back role exceptionally though.

Yes Luiz had a fantastic start but he still didn't have a complete season with us.Ivanovic was remarkable for the past 2 years,and it is a bit unfair to push him to right back just because we had a new arrival.But you know what i mean.

Spurs unlucky hope we have much better luck. This is a must win if we want to stay in this CL. Can't see any luck at all at Old Trafford for fuck sake trust man u to have the 2nd leg home. Typical, so guys bosingwa right back? I have a very bad feeling about this.

I've got a bad feeling about this too.. Bosingwa is good but he's going be up against arguably the best winger in the league (nani). Is he good enough defensively for that??

I'd love to smash them at the bridge tomorrow but it will probably be a tight game! Who knows?!?

The bookies have got us as favorites to go through to the next round smiliecap1.gif

Only 11 hours and 10 minutes left till the game,haven't slept all night. I'll be watching the game at my friends place who's a ManU fan. I wouldn't worry about Nani,every time I have watched a game at my friends place,Nani has been awful. Hope the streak stays alive today.

Yep. As tortilla said, we occasionally get broadcast on ESPN with Ian Drake and Steve McManaman who I like much better.

McManaman I can tolerate. For an ex-scouser he's not too hard to listen too. Drake makes me want to mute the tv.

I'm listening to TalkSport on the computer at work which is one of the few internet radio sites I can access. Collymore is a tool. He's kissing Harry's butt so much it's a miracle he can talk. "Alonso, formerly of Liverpool Football Club. Arebloa, formerly of Liverpool Football Club." Idiot. Thank God Collymore isn't on US TV.

Not to be overly pedantic, but it's Ian Darke, not Drake. I think he's pretty good. I preferred it when Derek Rae the main ESPN match commentator. Thank heavens Andy Gray isn't commentating anymore. I can only imagine the pony we would have to listen to if he were calling today's game.

Bit of a natter about tactics for anyone who cares, http://bit.ly/fngnt4/?p=10395

Glad someone agrees with me -

Torres-Anelka for me. More mobility, more fluidity, greater threat. Anelka drops deep and takes his marker along with him, opens up space for Torres and the likes of Lampard. Drogba on the bench, to provide a different kind of option if it's not going well.