Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

Its more the feeling of despair if we concede......having been so close........I can honestly say that feeling in Moscow was the worst I have ever felt in my life........felt physically sick for hours and could not sleep

Exactly how we all felt Against Barca , i have to agree i cant sit still and i always think the worst will happen , the mrs thinks im crazy she says its only football .... :mellow: Does she not realise Chelsea is life :cfc:

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone going tonight???. If so really sing your heart out, so important that the fans are our 12th man........

Cant beat nights like this. The buzz before the match, still light right up to kick off, champions league anthem, the Bridge rocking.

Can someone clear up for me the Yellow Card Rule?

Just checked the UEFA website and it seems from tonights two teams Mikel is the only player on 2 yellows while Torres, Giggs, Hernandez, Anderson, Drogba, Zhirkov, Ramires, Nani & Malouda are all on one.

Is it for the 3rd yellow card you miss a game? eg. If Mikel got a yellow he's gone for the next leg?

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Essien, Lampard, Zhirkov, Drogba, Torres; Subs: Turnbull, Benayoun, Mikel, Malouda, Ferreira, Kalou, Anelka

Utd: Van der Sar, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Park, Carrick, Giggs, Valencia, Rooney, Hernandez ; Subs: Kuszczak, Berbatov, Smalling, Nani, Scholes, Evans, Gibson

Oh...I didn't really want this to happen. Anelka has been so good in this competition.

But he is a big game botteler, always chokes. He has been great otherwise but when we need him, he is transparent. Torres-Drogba and Zhirkov-Ramires would be idea line-up in my mind. Let's stay positive, just an hour left, COME ON CHELSEA