Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought a ticket for the home game tomorrow and the only ones left were in the east lower family section, on the website it says individual tickets would be canceled as you have to by two, but i have only got one membership so i couldnt buy two anyway so my ticket has now arrived and obviously means it hasnt been canceled so will i be alright getting in tomorrow? does anyone know from past experience? do the stewards even check if your with someone in the east stand? please help, thanks

So they've gone overseas for their new talent then.

Again, I hope we turn them over. I would start Drogba / Anelka or Drogba / Torres. Only options up front for a massive game like this and that can't be denied. Last time Essien played vs Man U he started doing quite well, a powerful performance was put in. I wouldn't mind seeing Mikel start though either.

I can't belive ppl still demanding Essien for this game... he was awfull in the last game...

I wouldn't say he was awful, but yeah he wasn't that great.

I really hope Mikel starts the game. We really need him to help out Terry and Ivanovic given that neither Cole nor Bosigwa will stay back when we'll attack.

But I can't see him play... Since we have change our formation shape, he has mysteriously disapeared of the line-up...

WTF IS WRONG WITH ESSIEN !!!!!!

him and ramires are our best midfielders atm and btw when you play 4-4-2 wih only 2 CMs , you need someone who can actually move his ass in defense and in attack .

and yes mikel is a better passer than essien but for fuck sake football is not just about passing the ball , this is the only area where mikel is better than essien . i love both but the difference is :

• Mikel = great holding midfielder.
  • Essien = world class all round midfielder.

also Drogba must not start with torres or we will look like shit just like everytime those two have been on the pitch together.

Torres-Anelka for me. More mobility, more fluidity, greater threat. Anelka drops deep and takes his marker along with him, opens up space for Torres and the likes of Lampard. Drogba on the bench, to provide a different kind of option if it's not going well.

Torres-Anelka for me. More mobility, more fluidity, greater threat. Anelka drops deep and takes his marker along with him, opens up space for Torres and the likes of Lampard. Drogba on the bench, to provide a different kind of option if it's not going well.

But Carlo can't drop Drogba, not now that he's got his first goal since late January. Anelka and Torres both started against Manure but didn't do too much, whereas Drogba gave great motivation to the team when he came on.

Agree+

Anelka - Torres I think this is the best for start.

Cech

Boss - Ivan - JT - Cole

Ramires - Mikel - Essien - Lampard

Anelka - Torres

If Alex can start then Ivan-RB;Alex-CB.I think Boss can make Nani's game easy,hope to refute me.Why not to try Lampard on the left side?With that Mikel and Essien both can start in center.If Benayoun can play some minutes he canbe our bonus.Drogba can sub Torres if the match go wrong.

WTF IS WRONG WITH ESSIEN !!!!!!

Right sentence but wrong characters at the end, they shoulc be like

WTF IS WRONG WITH ESSIEN??????

sry for writing the letters not quite as big as you did

and yes mikel is a better passer than essien but for fuck sake football is not just about passing the ball , this is the only area where mikel is better than essien . i love both but the difference is :

sry but i have to correct you, better interceptor (is this a word that exists?), better passer, better long range pass, better understanding with ramires and lamps... like we've seen against kopenhagen and many games this season before his two games "dip of form"... Keeping things ticking way better, better zonal marking, keeping the ball against three or four players and make the decesive pass, much more organized then essien...

• Mikel = great holding midfielder.
  • Essien = world class all round midfielder

sry Essien ist no all round midfielder anymore, even Emenalo has admitted this, in fact he is a pretty bad defensive midfielder, compared to the seasons before and mikel is the better choice for varius reason, but the most outstanding ist, we would be completely overtaken by the ManBuh midfield if Essien starts, he is out of position every single time in the 4-4-2 and he is to offensive minded to play 4-1-3-2, so Mikel suits better in to that role and thats a fact as clear as you want it in my eyes...

greetings...

So shit I can´t watch this match.

But I think we get a good result against the Glazer Familie´s Cash Cow.

Our attacks should have a fair chance against their torn-appart-defensive line up, although Smalling looks not that bad.

Drogba and Anelka, Sub on Nando.

So shit I can´t watch this match.

But I think we get a good result against the Glazer Familie´s Cash Cow.

Our attacks should have a fair chance against their torn-appart-defensive line up, although Smalling looks not that bad.

Drogba and Anelka, Sub on Nando.

Agree with that Drogba to start -scares the shit outta them.

how come you cant watch DV ?

Well, there is a band playing in town which i wanted to see live for like 10 years now and they rarely play a tour.

I went to get the tickets the morning the draw was made and i hoped the match to be on the tuesday....

Two of my biggest passions collide...that hardley happens in that mean way.