Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

The best way to answer to Fergie's claims is to completely outplay them, going to Old Trafford in a confident mood and with a result. Carlo has always known how to deal with the clown from Old Trafford, let's hope he will find the right recipe once again.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Injuries:

Chelsea:

Benayoun

Manchester United:

Ferdinand

Hardgreaves

Fletcher

O'Shea

Rafael

Tue 01/03/11 PRL Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester United

Sun 08/08/10 COS Chelsea 1 - 3 Manchester United

Sat 03/04/10 PRL Manchester United 1 - 2 Chelsea

Sun 08/11/09 PRL Chelsea 1 - 0 Manchester United

Sun 09/08/09 COS Chelsea P 2 - 2 P Manchester United

Sun 11/01/09 PRL Manchester United 3 - 0 Chelsea

Sun 21/09/08 PRL Chelsea 1 - 1 Manchester United

Wed 21/05/08 UCL Chelsea P 1 - 1 P Manchester United

Sat 26/04/08 PRL Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester United

Sun 23/09/07 PRL Manchester United 2 - 0 Chelsea

Edited by Vincent

As long as we don't let them get a goal we have the upper hand. If we get our game going, full of confidence and will we will dominate anyone.

SAF is a stereotype of a typical ManU fan - blind, deaf and paranoid. I'll love the day when he retires and ManU doesn't have that mental edge anymore.

Javier Hernandez has scored 11 goals from just 15 shots on target in the Premier League this season.

Lucky bastard. I believe 10 and a half of them were into the empty net.

SAF will outlive us all. He'll manage them for years on end and we'll have to continue to watch his Rudolph Red nose and that same chewing gum he's going for a world record with...

Let's smash them H&A! blue%20scalf.gif

oh... And that gay mexicans goal against us in the CS wasn't lucky either, was it....

Anyway i'm buzzing, i've sacrificed my weekends by agreeing to work 2 saturdays if i can go home at 3pm weds and next tues. It better be worth it!

oh... And that gay mexicans goal against us in the CS wasn't lucky either, was it....

Anyway i'm buzzing, i've sacrificed my weekends by agreeing to work 2 saturdays if i can go home at 3pm weds and next tues. It better be worth it!

lol yeah, he slapped himself, then celebrated like he had done something big

and how about the next weds? hangover after celebrating the potential going through or drinking to forget? :D

Bad thing is that Rooney is starting to bang goals again. Still, we can win, and I'd give us a bit bigger chances then them since they don't have Ferdinand.

I want JT to brake the leg of that pitty little lucky Mexican when they face us. Every time I think United is going to drop points he fucks me of!

Bad thing is that Rooney is starting to bang goals again. Still, we can win, and I'd give us a bit bigger chances then them since they don't have Ferdinand.

I want JT to brake the leg of that pitty little lucky Mexican when they face us. Every time I think United is going to drop points he fucks me of!

So is Drogba :)

Thank god we're playing on Wednesday otherwise I would have missed it, as my football team is having a game on Tuesday night.

Cech

Bosingwa - Ivanovic - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Essien - Lampard - ??

?? - ??

I believe there are three questions about our line-up, as Alex is not prepared yet. Malouda/Zhirkov and two from Torres/Drogba/Anelka/Kalou. As far as I am concerned, I would go for Zhirkov and Torres with Anelka.

Hello i have a question....i buyed 2 tickets in east lower south family....the price on the ticket is 41 £ .Are this tickets for children or can i go ...i have 28 years...Thank you i wait answer

BIG BIG game! Let's hope we can emulate the league game earlier this month :cfc:

Hello i have a question....i buyed 2 tickets in east lower south family....the price on the ticket is 41 £ .Are this tickets for children or can i go ...i have 28 years...Thank you i wait answer

You should be fine mate. They do not normally check stuff like that. When you go in tell them your meeting your family inside if they ask, but highly doubt they will.

I'd never seen them check people's ages - it should be fine.