Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

Red nose up to his usual tricks. Playing the victim once again and putting the limelight on referees ahead of the game. Don't be surprised if most decisions go manyoo's way.

Everything goes Man United's way regardless. Just ask Liverpool or Arsenal fans, I'm sure they'll agree with me :rolleyes:

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managers should be allowed to criticise referee decision, but not get personal. Saying "I feared the worst" about a referee, before the match, is personal. Criticising him for not sending off Luiz should be allowed.

Unfortunately, Fergie's never known the line between the 2 and has been allowed to get away with it till now.

Managers should be allowed to criticise referee decision, but not get personal. Saying "I feared the worst" about a referee, before the match, is personal. Criticising him for not sending off Luiz should be allowed.

Unfortunately, Fergie's never known the line between the 2 and has been allowed to get away with it till now.

I remember a few years ago on the football league show Warnock's Palace were robbed by the ref and Warnock correctly said "here are a list of things Ferguson has said about this ref, but i can't say them because ill get into trouble".

Hopefully Man United will go to this game thinking they are something more, after their tough wins against Bolton and West Ham, whereas us will fight tooth and nail.

ivanovic-nani.jpg

Nani's days are probably counted :D

Sir Alex Ferguson insists that Chelsea have fluked their way to their recent dominance over his Manchester United team.

United head for the Champions League quarter-final first leg at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday still aggrieved that crucial decisions have tilted the balance of power over the past couple of years.

Ferguson said: “I think they have had important breaks against us. Everyone recognises that in the last four games the major decisions have gone their way.

“But we beat them in the 2008 European Cup final and we were the better team. We were also the better team just a few weeks ago at Chelsea.

“We could do with a bit of luck against them. It seems to me Abramovich has earmarked this competition as the one he wants to win,” Fergie added.

“That’s the obvious reason why he brought in a player for £50m in January, with four months left in the season.

“There won’t be much in it on Wednesday. All we want is to take them back to Old Trafford.”

But Fergie hasn’t given up hope of killing the tie off early, and hinted at how it might be done.

“The away goal is always important in Europe,” he said. “I thought Javier Hernandez would get us 15 goals this season, but it’s looking as though he could get 25.”

------------------------

Source: Mirror Football

------------------------

Oh ... okay, so it's legal to brag about the fact that we get lucky decisions against your team, yet you get so lucky with chances every other game with the Ref on your side??

Fuck off Ferguson you tit!

Edited by CJ Revo

Hope we kill em in the first leg, they aint even that great of a team and talking about getting breaks.... he fluked the UCL final we hit the woodwork 2 times to win the game and missed a penalty to win the game, that's what you call riding your luck. We were the better team in both matches last season. I dunno what he's on about at all.

Nothing would make me happier than us to win 3 or 4-0 on wednesday.

I feel that when we have a really good result like we had against Liverpool 1-3 in the first game,we become complacent and usually make it hard for ourselfs,i would take a win without United scoring now.