Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

I don't we should write off Shalke that easily.. If their beating Inter in their own ground 5-2......

Anyway... Lets smash the mancs first!

Schalke were really bad and has been so in the bundesliga all season. Winning 5-2 there was crazy, Inter could easily have been in front 4-2 after 50 min but Eto and Milito were unlucky and then a couple of players brains somehow stopped working and Chivu got sent off and they scored a own goal and just gave up after that really, walking around without putting any pressure on the man with ball possession.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should win today, I think the draw with Stoke will put more pressure on Chelsea, on the other hand MU have to win EPL first of all.

I want to see Torres scoring today, that would be like important his first goalie in blue shirt :)

I'd be happy with the result as long as we don't let them score. Going to OT with 0-0 or 1-0 would be amazing especially if we manage to score there. I'm confident and I really hope we don't choke and cock things up. Come on Chels

I would be more than happy with a 1-0. I don't give a crap about the scorrer.

Anyway, I'm pretty affraid of this double. United is very good in moments like these and we're not in our best mood.

QUE SERA, SERA!

The team are gonna be up against it tonight, Our midfield IMO is stronger than theirs. There attackers ( Rooney, Hernandez) are better than ours right now (on fire), both defences have flaws. Our strikers need to pull something out, Torres needs to man up asap and start notching.

Why do we get so damn nevrous about football...but i couldnt live without it blue%20scalf.gif

The worst feeling is when you have a onegoal advantage in a game with five minutes to go. I can't sit down and literally pace the length of the room I am in for that time.....

The worst feeling is when you have a onegoal advantage in a game with five minutes to go. I can't sit down and literally pace the length of the room I am in for that time.....

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who does this. I'm so pessimistic when I'm watching a game, always thinking that something awful is about to happen.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who does this. I'm so pessimistic when I'm watching a game, always thinking that something awful is about to happen.

Its more the feeling of despair if we concede......having been so close........I can honestly say that feeling in Moscow was the worst I have ever felt in my life........felt physically sick for hours and could not sleep