Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

Yeh thats a bit eeeeek!!! But long as we can get job done..

Oh lordie no doubt see the JT slip in the build up over and over and over and over and over...

SkySports will play it so much, it'll feel like it only happened a few days ago.

I reckon, he'll play the best he's ever played over the 2 legs. Big incentive & motivation for him.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Old Trafford, during 'Viva John Terry' chant. Yes please.

With a penalty that goes in off the post after he slips.

SkySports will play it so much, it'll feel like it only happened a few days ago.

I reckon, he'll play the best he's ever played over the 2 legs. Big incentive & motivation for him.

Absolutely agreed. Our John will, as they say: "fuck them up."

Defintly!! 'this what happened last time..and case you missed it here it is again..oh and again..and again!' I remember when they played in a sort of depressing time montague sorta thing at the Bridge,no clue what game think a league on lol kinda eh whose idea was this?!

Considering the last two times we've been knocked out we've had the crappest ref..be nice to have one who knows what he's doing!! Then again with our luck have the team of officals who all missed the Rangers hand ball...least Obvero however you spell his name got the flick..

The Barcelona match was an absalute disgrace, infact it was the only time i even saw Man United fans siding with us. I can't believe people were going mad at Drogba for lashing out, like how was he fucking wrong?, that referee must of been paid off, must of been, the Uruguay'n linesman at the England vs Germany match could of done a better job.

Champions League Quarter Finals Draw is out.

Chelsea will play Manchester United in the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals. We will be at home in the first leg on Wednesday 6 April 2011. The second leg at Old Trafford will be on Tuesday 12 April 2011.

Thank you for this!!!!

Without this information I would have never known, I am forever in your debt.

How did you post this so fast...Are you one of the UEFA delegates?

The Barcelona match was an absalute disgrace, infact it was the only time i even saw Man United fans siding with us. I can't believe people were going mad at Drogba for lashing out, like how was he fucking wrong?, that referee must of been paid off, must of been, the Uruguay'n linesman at the England vs Germany match could of done a better job.

I loved the fact 'and this is so bad' lets show you again...and again..and again..and again.Was at the game didnt realise what actully went on other then Drogba running back on the field,didnt know what was said until got home and must have heard it about 5 times in the space of 15 mins or so....

And last years ref with the pen never given.Okay we were poor but with that goal...been taken a draw back rather then a loss..then the whole Liverpool ghost goal...our history with refs aint that great and how the extra officals can all miss a handball yesterday..dont fill you with confident on that part

The most important thing, well one of the most important things, is for CA to pick his starting forwards. They need to grow an understanding between them, and the rest of team, and constantly switching them doesn't help at all. We really need our strikers to start scoring goals and make teams 'fear' them so they have an psychological advantage on top of it.

The most important thing, well one of the most important things, is for CA to pick his starting forwards. They need to grow an understanding between them, and the rest of team, and constantly switching them doesn't help at all. We really need our strikers to start scoring goals and make teams 'fear' them so they have an psychological advantage on top of it.

[off-topic] Great avatar :clap: