Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I created that avatar, I didn't give you permission to use it.

Did you go to the game yourself and take the photo? Then you didnt create anything... You simply curved the edges and added some colour to it...... Get over it, your not using it. What's the big deal.

I created that avatar, I didn't give you permission to use it.

Wtf is wrong with you? I haven't been around for a long period of time but always you try to spark a fight with someone, this time over a few pixels that you actually didn't shoot yourself. Talking about being greedy :)

anyone know who in uniteds team will be back by the time we play them???

matt

Vidic seems to be back. He is playing for Serbia against Estonia tonight. He wasn't supposed to come but after Estonia beat Uruguay 2:0 at home, they decided not to risk it. They lost 3:1 at Belgrade, starting riots. In both cases they are coming with full squads.

Massive game , cant belive its next week , its coming around fast. I think as long as we dont conced in the first leg we have a good chance of going through , though im not confident about this tie at all , and you know everyone will want united to go through. come on you Blues , prove them wrong blue%20scalf.gif

"I think the last few games we've had terrible decisions against us and you've just got to be careful you don't have paranoia about it. "But ability-wise we're a good team, we played exceptionally well at Chelsea in the last game. We were very, very unlucky and we didn't deserve to lose the game."

"If you speak your mind it's a problem in the game," Ferguson said.

"They're very strong in supporting the referees.

"In a way I totally agree with that, but there's got to be fair comment also, and I think I try to do that."

Red nose up to his usual tricks. Playing the victim once again and putting the limelight on referees ahead of the game. Don't be surprised if most decisions go manyoo's way.

btw, how did he suddenly lift the media blackout ahead of the most important game so far this season? :wank2: