Chelsea 0-1 Man United

BlueLion.

The thing with having Drogba and Torres up front, it may sound good on paper, but both strikers like a bit of space to run into when they get given the ball from midfield. If both strikers are too similar, they're not going to function properly as a unit. That's the way I see it!

Exactly, it's like playing with both Platini and Zidane if you had the posibility.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What people?

Look at Blionheart's post..He knows that it won't work.

The thing with having Drogba and Torres up front, it may sound good on paper, but both strikers like a bit of space to run into when they get given the ball from midfield. If both strikers are too similar, they're not going to function properly as a unit. That's the way I see it!

Drogba can adapt. Do you remember Blackpool at home? Drogba played Kalou and Malouda if I remember proprely.

Im so nervous, glad that Zhirkov not the nod on the left wing, glad that its Drogba up front with Torres, delighted that Yossi Benayoun is back and is a good addition to have on the bench, glad that its Park starting instead of Nani so maybe Bosingwa wont be asked as many questions defensively.

Id definitely take a 0-0 as it means they wouldn't have an away goal but I think we could win this 1-0.