Wayne Rooney

J.F.

Right so he was very good that we had to loan him to Milan.....

He simply failed to settle.his goals per game ratio was something like a goal every two games. Crespo is a very private person who likes the simple things in life. He listed his favourite things to do outside of football as jigsaw puzzles.to emphasize the kind of character he was...London life and the media was just too much for him.

Probably the classiest Argentine to have played in the English premier league and the way we helped him to be happy again was pretty classy too.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He simply failed to settle.his goals per game ratio was something like a goal every two games. Crespo is a very private person who likes the simple things in life. He listed his favourite things to do outside of football as jigsaw puzzles.to emphasize the kind of character he was...London life and the media was just too much for him.

Probably the classiest Argentine to have played in the English premier league and the way we helped him to be happy again was pretty classy too.

True, I will say you have a point.

But what's funny is that like the first season of Torres here at Chelsea I used to hear those same excuses.

Just that Torres had a worst record then Crespo.......

Always heard how he was a nice guy, he comes from Liverpool a smaller city. Hard to adjust at first and all that shenanigans.

Crespo scored 38 goals for us in two seasons.he never went months without scoring.he was never given game after game to try and break his bad spell.he produced when he was with us.

The reasons why he left are not to be confused with excuses for another player I never made nor brought into the conversation.

Crespo`s form was simply not the reason he left.his struggles adjusting to English life were.

David Moyes maps out Wayne Rooney's future as a Manchester United substitute

Wazza might be useful at some point IF Robin van Persie gets injured says Moyes as part of 'no one bigger than club' reminder

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/wayne-rooney-transfer-manchester-united-2053610#ixzz2Z6cJYDON

Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Crespo scored 38 goals for us in two seasons.he never went months without scoring.he was never given game after game to try and break his bad spell.he produced when he was with us.

The reasons why he left are not to be confused with excuses for another player I never made nor brought into the conversation.

Crespo`s form was simply not the reason he left.his struggles adjusting to English life were.

If the offside rule was monitored by computer, he would've scored even more. The number of false offside call on him was ridiculous because the linesmen were too incompetent to follow Crespo's moves. He was the king of Anti-offside.

Crespo scored 25 goals in 73 goals. 13 in the first season and 12 in the second.

I see your point, but Torres has been given game after game to impress and has generally failed. Although I was pro-Rooney (but only in context of signing him instead of Falcao or Cavani), I would now rather keep Torres. Rooney's ego and super-ego are both sensationally huge.

Honestly, I would find it hard to see Wayne staying after comments like that. I find that to be a massive slap in the face too any player and for him to say it about a player who on his day could be one of the best strikers in the premier league, why would he want to stay...

Honestly, I would find it hard to see Wayne staying after comments like that. I find that to be a massive slap in the face too any player and for him to say it about a player who on his day could be one of the best strikers in the premier league, why would he want to stay...

Agree. One only question is, is it a legitimate quote from Moyes? Or just usual media BS?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You