Wayne Rooney

J.F.

You get Rooney if you are a desperate bastard.

How can you be so stupid? We need a striker not a fat fuck.

This is a shit transfer! Wake up!

So much fail.... ill take Jose and Hazards opinion over an Internet warrior flinging lol £20k bets around!!!

Jog on son....

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems as though we're talking him up whilst Moyes is trying to talk him down. Still think he's the best option out there for us regardless of who else is available or not and really think Mourinho could get so much more out of him. The idea of him dropping off and bringing players like Hazard, Mata, Oscar and Schurrle into the game is very exciting.

Think this may be on. Us talking him up at the same time he's received a massive kick in the teeth from Moyes. He'd work well with Hazard, Mata and Oscar as well. You can imagine the four of them rotating constantly with one another. Talk about dynamism.

Think this may be on. Us talking him up at the same time he's received a massive kick in the teeth from Moyes. He'd work well with Hazard, Mata and Oscar as well. You can imagine the four of them rotating constantly with one another. Talk about dynamism.

I dont think Moyes will sell to us honestly ..

I dont think Moyes will sell to us honestly ..

See whilst I know what you are saying there is another side to this. Last season he handed in a transfer request, right now, that still stands and is basically doing the talking for Rooney. Rooney has basically said "Here ya go, end of" Moyes, whilst constantly saying he won't be sold is kidding himself because his player has a transfer request that is still alive and active on his desk.

No team in their right mind want to keep a player who does not want to be there. I really do not see Rooney leaving for Barcelona, he has two very young children and comes across to me as a home boy. United couldn't turn down a bid of 25-30M from us, no chance, the Yanks will jump at this.

The noises from our players and Jose speak volumes to me, and players aren't daft they will know the targets and all this tells me things are being worked on. It won't be easy to fetch him here but I think we will get our man, we just have to be patient. The biggest slap in the face for Rooney was when Moyes said "He would provide a good back up to RvP......may as well of just hit him with a cricket bat.

Rooney is on, I tell ya now.

See whilst I know what you are saying there is another side to this. Last season he handed in a transfer request, right now, that still stands and is basically doing the talking for Rooney. Rooney has basically said "Here ya go, end of" Moyes, whilst constantly saying he won't be sold is kidding himself because his player has a transfer request that is still alive and active on his desk.

No team in their right mind want to keep a player who does not want to be there. I really do not see Rooney leaving for Barcelona, he has two very young children and comes across to me as a home boy. United couldn't turn down a bid of 25-30M from us, no chance, the Yanks will jump at this.

The noises from our players and Jose speak volumes to me, and players aren't daft they will know the targets and all this tells me things are being worked on. It won't be easy to fetch him here but I think we will get our man, we just have to be patient. The biggest slap in the face for Rooney was when Moyes said "He would provide a good back up to RvP......may as well of just hit him with a cricket bat.

Rooney is on, I tell ya now.

He said that? :blink:

Even if you don't like him, which I clearly do, get behind this solely for all the buttfrustration him in the Blue shirt will cause the rest of the footballing world.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You