How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freaking overwhelmed my mom had a subarachnoid hemorrhage and has been in hospital. On top of the move, buying a house, getting the kids settled, volunteering to substitute and getting hired to teach in the fall! ... Some day the whirl wind will put me down again

Freaking overwhelmed my mom had a subarachnoid hemorrhage and has been in hospital. On top of the move, buying a house, getting the kids settled, volunteering to substitute and getting hired to teach in the fall! ... Some day the whirl wind will put me down again

Sorry to hear that, how is she?

Are you still in China? How's it going?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that, how is she?

Are you still in China? How's it going?

she is okay physically just weak, but mentally she is not. When you talk to her she makes sense and then she is talking weird stuff that you have no idea where it came from or how she got there. It will be a long road and probably not a full recovery.

No, I am no longer in China. We moved back to the US in March. That has been an adjustment but it is going okay. I miss Asia.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Feeling physically and mentally exhausted after working out and coming home just to go play like 2 hours of football. I'm writing this also soaked in sweat, I'm heading to the shower :ph34r:

Feeling physically and mentally exhausted after working out and coming hoje just to go play like 2 hours of football. I'm writing this also soaked in sweat, I'm heading to the shower :ph34r:

I know that feeling ..

Just feel like opening a window and jump out of it. Keep on feeling like crap every day.

On the bright side, at least your NT didn't get thrashed twice in a row :D

Go exercise, it's going to release endorphin and serotonin in your blood flow and stimulate dopamine production and you will feel better. In addition it's good for your health. Take a pair of sneakers and go jogging in a park. If you do it under daylight it's also going to make you produce vitamin D. The lack of vitamin D has been linked to depression by some researchers. Take some earplugs and listen to your favourite songs while you do all that, will help you relax and have a good time. Exercising will also improve other body functions like sleeping pattern etc.

Oh, and have that hug with @The_flash, human contact never hurts, specially with the opposite sex :halo:

edit: wtf, I wrote roll instead of row.

On the bright side, at least your NT didn't get thrashed twice in a roll :D

Go exercise, it's going to release dopamine on your blood flow and you will feel better. In addition it's good for your health. Take a pair of sneakers and go jogging in a park. If you do it under daylight it's also going to make you produce vitamin D. The lack of vitamin D has been linked to depression by some researchers. Take some earplugs and listen to your favourite songs while you do all that, will help you relax and have a good time. Exercising will also improve other body functions like sleeping pattern etc.

Well, I can't be bothered with England. Like you said there, they are trashy anyway. :ph34r:

As for the advice, well, it would be nice if I'm an outdoor person but unfortunately, I'm the opposite of that. And 'this thing' has been banging inside my head for awhile now. Trying to solve obviously but it's annoying and silly at the same time.