How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

Even better as there are so many in dog homes is a rescue dog and youi dont have to go through all the training that you have to do with a puppy. Years ago got a rescue greyhound, my kids were little at the time and you couldnt have wished for a more gentle dog

I always had dogs from the rescue home, actually. Never liked the pure breed dog thing as well. Scrappy looking buggers that are awesome companions [emoji7]

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i have had bad chest pains since august,, the doctors say its anxiety caused by the tests they did after i had some kind of heat stroke/faint.

but i literally feel a moment away from dying, all the time, most days. so many horrible feelings

i'l do my best to still be around to celebrate the premier league with you guys.....and much longer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awful. My mom had a stroke at 54 years old. The doctor says there's a good chance she'll be back to normal but not without months and months of therapy.

Worst day of my life.

So sorry to hear that, mate. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.

Hopeless.

Can't find a job anywhere and money is slowly going away.

Ditto. I've been interviewing for more than a month now. Applied for upwards of 100 jobs. Vowed to break out of the bar industry, but its starting to feel like it's the only place that will have me.

If I wasn't for the fact I'm stuck dealing with hospital appointments with no foreseeable end for the time being I'd probably move away from this soul-destroying city.

Hopeless.

Can't find a job anywhere and money is slowly going away.

Hang in there mate, i'm hopeless too but our day will come :)

Ditto. I've been interviewing for more than a month now. Applied for upwards of 100 jobs. Vowed to break out of the bar industry, but its starting to feel like it's the only place that will have me.

If I wasn't for the fact I'm stuck dealing with hospital appointments with no foreseeable end for the time being I'd probably move away from this soul-destroying city.

Atleast you're in England and everything pays. A bartender in my country gets 200 euros per month. I don't know when you were born but my generation (1991-1995) is really suffering.

In the United States, if you are an excellent bartender, you make good money...

In the United States, if you are an excellent bartender, you make good money...

In the United States it is customary to tip. No amount of excellent service will make a poor student feel to tip me. And bar jobs here are minimum wage.

The difficulty also is I am unemployed because the bar I worked in closed down, as is the case with so many drinking establishments at the moment (feels like a new one closes its doors every week). The truth is there aren't even bar jobs going now either, and there are scores of people with bar experience now also unemployed for competition.

Atleast you're in England and everything pays. A bartender in my country gets 200 euros per month. I don't know when you were born but my generation (1991-1995) is really suffering.

Yeah, I'm 1992. I understand that everyone is struggling really, and it could be a lot worse for me, but it's still pretty disheartening. It's been seven weeks, and I feel too ashamed to sign on but I might have to soon.