How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate having the flu :(

:( oh no, take care honey, and stay hydrated!!!

I am tired! I have worked for the last two weeks which is unusual for me because I an a cover teacher... The one that comes in when others are sick. It's rough for the kids though because it is the beginning of the new year, they will be used to me and have to adjust to their regular teacher again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Buzzing atm, i went out Saturday and got so fucking drunk that i threw up 3 times on Sunday but, BUT there's always a but. I was talking to a girl that night, a pretty fit girl i must say. Anyway i introduced myself and so did she. I asked her some questions that i usually wouldn't have had the balls to ask sober like are you single, she said yeah, for about a year (LIKE ME) and then in the conversation amongst other people she mentioned she was a Chelsea fan. This is where the drunk part comes in. I let her go. I was so drunk i couldn't remember her name nor anything but i let her just go because i didn't wanna embarrass myself or so something stupid but i was not going to forget her that is for sure.

Anyway at work yesterday i asked a few guys who she was. Finally someone said a name that rung a bell. I searched her on FB and boom found her. I apologised for being so drunk and taking shit, asked her if she remembered me then.....yes asked her out through FB lol, what's there to lose?

her reply:

"Lol I was pretty drunk as well so no worries lol, course I remember you - you support Chelsea lol. Yh defo would like to meet up and get to no u"

She was drunk yet remembered i'm a Chelsea fan. Now i have to make this work, she's the kind of girl i have always dreamed of. Who said facebook stalking was a bad thing? Things happen for a reason, you have to do what you have to do people.

Buzzing atm, i went out Saturday and got so fucking drunk that i threw up 3 times on Sunday but, BUT there's always a but. I was talking to a girl that night, a pretty fit girl i must say. Anyway i introduced myself and so did she. I asked her some questions that i usually wouldn't have had the balls to ask sober like are you single, she said yeah, for about a year (LIKE ME) and then in the conversation amongst other people she mentioned she was a Chelsea fan. This is where the drunk part comes in. I let her go. I was so drunk i couldn't remember her name nor anything but i let her just go because i didn't wanna embarrass myself or so something stupid but i was not going to forget her that is for sure.

Anyway at work yesterday i asked a few guys who she was. Finally someone said a name that rung a bell. I searched her on FB and boom found her. I apologised for being so drunk and taking shit, asked her if she remembered me then.....yes asked her out through FB lol, what's there to lose?

her reply:

"Lol I was pretty drunk as well so no worries lol, course I remember you - you support Chelsea lol. Yh defo would like to meet up and get to no u"

She was drunk yet remembered i'm a Chelsea fan. Now i have to make this work, she's the kind of girl i have always dreamed of. Who said facebook stalking was a bad thing? Things happen for a reason, you have to do what you have to do people.

Yea, go for it mate !

It's good to be in a relationship with a Chelsea fan because throughout the year you will be in the same mood.

I dated a Scumpool fan..I got Filthy McNasty on her,not really thinking of her as a lady..she kind of liked it tho.."that's for Dalglish winning the league at the bridge in '86..you dirty wench" etc...

her reply:

Awww! Chelsea boy meets a Chelsea girl, best love story ever :D

Tbh i've never dated anyone who's ever been into Football. My last gf was Philippine and she had no idea but after 2 years she was buying Chelsea t-shirts so i did pretty well there i think. I've always wanted to date a Chelsea fan who understands football, my ultimate dream gf lol. I just hope this works. It's been a while.

Tbh i've never dated anyone who's ever been into Football. My last gf was Philippine and she had no idea but after 2 years she was buying Chelsea t-shirts so i did pretty well there i think. I've always wanted to date a Chelsea fan who understands football, my ultimate dream gf lol. I just hope this works. It's been a while.

I've taught my girlfriend loads about football, I had to explain the offside rule as if she was in a shop buying a pair of shoes though:(

her reply:

I once asked a girl if she was a Chelsea fan on our first date and we never had a second date. She said her fav Chelsea player was David Beckham FFS

Well done Ollie, doing a damn lot better than me at the moment for girls... :/

(even if she is a Man U fan)

What exactly do you do to girls at your age? Throw pencils at her in class? :P

I once asked a girl if she was a Chelsea fan on our first date and we never had a second date. She said her fav Chelsea player was David Beckham FFS

:lol: You made the right choice.

Best of luck @Ollie :D