How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

Both my husband and son work with a trainer, it has helped them both. For my son, it has helped build his confidence and self esteem.

Really!? I need to get myself to a boxing club, then! :P

Yep! Nate got into it because they offered it at school, one of the teachers is a boxer and has an after school activity. When he was interested in more we found a trainer for him. It is a crazy Chinese guy named Seven who looks like he could've on the cover of Men's Fitness. He throws a little Muy Thai (spelling?) with the traditional boxing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tired and sore, I have sprained a ligament in my left foot :( apparently I have a bone that is too short that was causing pain and to compensate I altered the way I walk causing the strained ligament. So bad news is it will take a while to correct but good news is it may help with my knee pain which U have had for decades.

Starbucks is opening stores in Bogotá... I am excited, they make very good coffee, I think.

Depends on how you like your coffee :) they make fancy coffees and coffee drinks that are great, my husband (the coffee expert in our house) finds their coffee to be acidic so he gets the soy latte to balance it out. I am a tea drinker so I am glad our is better at teas (I live in China), but sad they don't have more local teas (pur'r, flower teas and blends, green teas). Most are Tazo which aren't Chinese. They do make the best iced shaken lemon (black) tea. It is awful in the US!

Lol, dude, your country in the birth place of coffee, surely you don't need a Starbucks to get a good cup of coffee?! :lol:

This is true but it is the big deal for us to have big international business opens in Colombia... it is showing to us that the world thinks we are a good country, with a good future. This will not happen in 1980 or 1990 when Pablo Escobar and Cartel de Medellín run the country with drugs... I think many people still think of Colombia as the drugs only, but we are improving and changing now, the Cartels are slowly being removed.

So I think it is not the coffee that is very important, it is just good that a big brand is coming to Colombia... even if their coffee is the very bad :D