How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Horrible. Had to put my dog to sleep after 13 years of being the perfect companion. Im so sad and the kids are really gutted. Pains me to see them cry in silence ....

Not nice mate, stay strong and be strong for the kids.

Horrible. Had to put my dog to sleep after 13 years of being the perfect companion. Im so sad and the kids are really gutted. Pains me to see them cry in silence ....

Thats shit Tom.. Thats the problem with pets they never live as long as us, unless you get a giant tortoise.

Good remedy for the kids grief...get em a puppy.

Thanks mate, I do think a puppy would be the logical next step :rolleyes:

Even better as there are so many in dog homes is a rescue dog and youi dont have to go through all the training that you have to do with a puppy. Years ago got a rescue greyhound, my kids were little at the time and you couldnt have wished for a more gentle dog