How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

Not great, been quite unwell these last few weeks. Been getting a lot of head aches and I fainted during the week. Blood test results come back this morning, so hopefully nothing to serious...

wow take care mate!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Like this week is never ending!Thought today was Thursday..bit confused lol.

Exact opposite for me. Feel like this week has gone by in like two seconds which is really not good by the amount of work I need to get finished before next week.

Like this week is never ending!Thought today was Thursday..bit confused lol.

i feel your pain! Hang in there

I am absolutely exhausted from unpacking boxes! So happy to be in my house and have my dog back...now all I need is my hubby and daughter...4 more days!!!!!

wtf you are 20 do what I do when Im depressed ,, hit the bottle and get laid ... in either order

That's what i usually do. Still cant get my head around all the burden i have on my shoulders.

Visit the WOODFURANCE thread. That'll make anyone feel better about their life.

I have no doubts about that!

• 1 month later...

Very lethargic this morning....It was sons 8th birthday party on Saturday and he had a football party which I was in charge of taking with 28 kids :rant:

Yesterday was an all day football tournament with 16 kids and me running up and down the line like Mourinho :D

I've come to work for a rest.

Like I could honestly kill someone!

Very nervous, I will graduate next week, but instead of learning I am looking forward to see POTY 2014 tonight :blue scalf:

I know the feel bro. I'm in the same situation but instead I graduate in about a month. So much to study, too much distractions!