How Are You Feeling?

epicsarah-ous

Nervous and hopeful, picked up the inserts for my shoes to correct a one centimeter difference in my hips and align my feet properly. They are supposed to fix my posture and hopefully end my knee and hip pain which I have had most of my life. I really want it to work but really am afraid to get my hopes up. The doctor said I may have a period of adjustment and need some physio to losen the tension in my muscles as they have been trained to correct the imbalance for all this time. YIKES! How did no one catch this for 30+ years?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nervous and hopeful, picked up the inserts for my shoes to correct a one centimeter difference in my hips and align my feet properly. They are supposed to fix my posture and hopefully end my knee and hip pain which I have had most of my life. I really want it to work but really am afraid to get my hopes up. The doctor said I may have a period of adjustment and need some physio to losen the tension in my muscles as they have been trained to correct the imbalance for all this time. YIKES! How did no one catch this for 30+ years?

Everything will work out!!! **sending positive vibes**

Everything will work out!!! **sending positive vibes**

Thanks! I need those! This has me way out of sorts... Which is unusual for me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 5 months later...

Devastated. Had a tough break-up with the girl I posted a pic of recently. Still hurts.

so sorry to hear that, mate. I know that not much can be said to make you feel better right now, but stay strong and remember that time heals everything.