Blackpool 1-3 Chelsea

James

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS, really not in the mood for another tense 90 minutes and a shit-yourself-cos-its-only-1-0 sort of game.

Even if its a 1-0 win to us, i'd be greatful, even though we should be dominating them, a loss would not be good at all.

Is Luiz playing tonight?

Is Luiz playing tonight?

Apparently he is injured, so i suppose not. I read an article and it just mentioned it's doubtful for this game, i hope the other guys are wrong. I would hate to lose Luiz til may, it's not good for the club or him to get started, it just really isn't. Injuries have fucked up the best players in many ways, a shame Luiz had to get one.

Confirmed

Cech

Bosingwa - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Ramires - Lampard - Essien - Zhirkov

Drogba - Torres

Good changes! Zhirkov deserves his start, as does Drogba. Will have to see if Bosingwa for Ivanovic will work!

blue%20scalf.gif

Confirmed

Cech

Ramires - Lampard - Essien - Zhirkov

Drogba - Torres

Good changes! Zhirkov deserves his start, as does Drogba. Will have to see if Bosingwa for Ivanovic will work!

blue%20scalf.gif

:clap:

1924: Here is an interesting statistic from Infostrada - Blackpool have scored in their last 37 games in all competitions at Bloomfield Road, a sequence that stretches back to a goalless draw with Derby County in the Championship on 18 August, 2009.

Confirmed XI

Cech

Essien - Lampard

Ramires ----------------- Zhirkov

Torres - Drogba

Subs:Turnbull, Ivanovic, Malouda, Ferreira, Kalou, Anelka, McEachran

Great line-up by CA :clap:.

Now just hope it works out blue%20scalf.gif.

I was surprised to see Zhirkov get his deserved start.

I wouldn't go as far as saying Drogba deserves a start cause it's more down to Anelka's inconcistency. Ivanovic was probably dropped because he's got too many yellos cards and we don't want to risk him getting one against Blackpool.

I was surprised to see Zhirkov get his deserved start.

He (Ivan) could've been dropped because of the lack of a attacking threat from the right with the combination Ramires-Ivanovic there.

And you're right about Drogba.

I wouldn't go as far as saying Drogba deserves a start cause it's more down to Anelka's inconcistency. Ivanovic was probably dropped because he's got too many yellos cards and we don't want to risk him getting one against Blackpool.