Blackpool 1-3 Chelsea

James

I think Zhirkov wont start as he has only just really come back from injury i dont think carlo will rush him...

I think Zhirkov should start because in the United game, he did more in the last 10 minutes than what Malouda did the whole game. He has pace down the left every time he plays which is what we lack in our side!

Edited by CJ Revo

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need 2 proper wide men. I would play Malouda and Zhirkov out wide. Zhirkov effectively won us the game in midweek and definitely deserves action. We should get rid of Essien for a change.

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Zhirkov - Ramires - Lampard - Malouda

Torres - Drogba

Edited by OllieCFC

We won United, Essien got MOTM. Let's not fix something that isn't broken: 4-4-2 - Cech --- Ivanovic-Luiz-Terry-Cole --- Ramires-Essien-Lampard-Zhirkov --- Torres-Drogba

I read that Luiz might have a slight injury so it might be Bosingwa-Ivanovic-Terry-Cole

My prediction: 3-1 for Chelsea

We need 2 proper wide men. I would play Malouda and Zhirkov out wide. Zhirkov effectively won us the game in midweek and definitely deserves action. We should get rid of Essien for a change.

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Jerry - Cole

Zhirkov - Ramires - Lampard - Malouda

Torres - Drogba

like our new captain ...is he German??

Jerry is a weird German name tbh lol. Was gonna write JT, anyway changed lol. And how did Essien get MOTM against Man Utd... He's been shit this season anyway and if anyone needs to get out of that midfield at the moment its him. Blackpool dont exactly have the quickest defence, get Zhirkov and Malouda terrorising them. Fuck this physical battle crap, just out play them. Their best 2 players are out.

Jerry is a weird German name tbh lol. Was gonna write JT, anyway changed lol. And how did Essien get MOTM against Man Utd... He's been shit this season anyway and if anyone needs to get out of that midfield at the moment its him. Blackpool dont exactly have the quickest defence, get Zhirkov and Malouda terrorising them. Fuck this physical battle crap, just out play them. Their best 2 players are out.

Don't agree about Essien. He was playing well until that 'bad moment'. He even had a good preseason.

Comon Wigan!!!, get a draw in the next half, would be fucking great for us. Ivanovic and Terry would be a well capable defence for Blackpool, keep them both CB, have Luiz right back, he can do much better than Bosingwa, and i agree with Bluelion to rest Cole and have Zhirkov right back, would be much better, Ramires on the right, kalou left, centre midfield for me has to be Lampard and Essien though, Mikel deserves his game, but to take away Lampard and Essiens games for what they done on the Man United game wouldn't be to fair with them, especially Essien. Drogba & Torres starting. And two players i would most like to come on would be Anelka and Mikel.

1-0 Shitty Sliva

After that goal though Wigan have 55 precent possession, Wigan are the type of team to give up though, so who knows they probably could end up losing.

Essien was amazing against Manchester United and the game before that he was near his old self. I'd bench Malouda, Anelka. Start Drog-Torres and Zhirkov in left midfield

Totally agree about Essien, everytime the ball came back he was kicking it up field, we couldn't of won it without him. Zhirkov would be effective in midfield, but i reckon he would do much better as a left wing back than Cole at the moment, and have him behind Kalou on left wing, just think Kalou should get his game against blackpool.

Really hope Chelsea don't muff this up. We can't be like Tottenham, beating a world class team then losing to a substantially weaker team (without 2 of their icons). I don't care if it's a 90th minute 1-0 win, I'll take it!