Blackpool 1-3 Chelsea

James

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been more confident of winning a game this season. They have let in 56 goals in 28 league games. Although they do score a few without DJ Campbell and Charlie Adam they have no chance of troubling our defence. The only thing that stops us winning this game is lack of effort.

We are 4/11 with bookies and not sure of Torres odds to score but I would be very surprised if he did not get on the scoresheet in this one.

The Win against utd will mean nothing if we loose this one , play like we did yesterday though and we will destroy them , come on you blues !!blue%20scalf.gif

Waaaaay more confident now. They have a long time to prepare for the game too I guess. Come on lads time to get another win and actually string some results together eh!

Just seen Fergie's reaction - what a tosser

They are both suspended it's not as though they have picked up injuries they might shake off in time. If we dont score 3 goals against the worst defence in the league i'll be disapointed.

Well if Adam and DJ are out then they don't really have anyone who can push our players.

After our win against Man.U the lads must be fired up and i hope a good performance and a 0-2 win.