Blackpool 1-3 Chelsea

James

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't you just inject the desire,enthusiasm and drive of Terry into Torres and Drogba. They'll be getting 5 goals each in every game. JT will never be bettered or replaced.

We are going to play Stoke, teams fighting for a relegation and Spurs at home. All of those games are a must win games even for finishing fourth. We can't lose against Spurs at home, that would be a shame.

Man utd and Arsenal will lose points. It all depends on us, if we will be good enough.

9 behind utd--win the game in hand and it puts pressure on all to come through their big games---play shit like we did tonight (albeit cos of a horrendous pitch) and we wont be challenging them------piss poor performance yet 3 valuble points

thought it v poor of malouda and to a certain extent kalou, not to try get torres his 1st goal and get it outta the way----are they mad cos he's taken their play--fcukn certainly hope not---worked his arse off again with little or no service...gotta find a way of getting quick ball to him

mention also for josh---v composed young lad...

I absolutely, categorically disagree for obvious reasons; such as the fact we still have a game in hand.

Even then, I just don't think it's attainable, 6-points is a lot to make up for, and requires a lot of luck. Man United are not a sh*t team by any far, Fergie's been in this position many times, and I don't see them losing the required amount of games that it would take. Even if United slip, Arsenal are still well and truly still in there.

Carlo is right in what he's saying in his post-match interview. We should forget the title race and reach our more realistic goals, primarily 3rd place. Perhaps the Champions League too.

Even then, I just don't think it's attainable, 6-points is a lot to make up for, and requires a lot of luck. Man United are not a sh*t team by any far, Fergie's been in this position many times, and I don't see them losing the required amount of games that it would take. Even if United slip, Arsenal are still well and truly still in there.

Carlo is right in what he's saying in his post-match interview. We should forget the title race and reach our more realistic goals, primarily 3rd place. Perhaps the Champions League too.

Believe, mate. Fuck.

I'm glad we won but some of our play was awful, still i spose the pitch werent all that tho. the passing was shit, nobody could even get control of the ball and the service to the strikers was just bollocks. Torres will never score for us if nobody gives him the ball.

I'm gutted for Torres, he tries so hard but there's just nothing getting to him. It's beginning to look like Shevchenko part 2.

Best thing we can do is to concentrate on winning the next match. Screw the title and everything, we gotta start working really hard on our offensive play. Basically only good attack we had was when Lamps scored his 2nd goal. We need more of goals like that!

I'd glad we won match against Blackpool and I'm especially pleased that we looked pretty solid and we won 1:3 instead of slimy 0:1. I hope Drogz is ok.

Blionhart you are neglecting the fact that Drogba was limping around with injured hip. Or something similar.

You try to play football with that.

what about the fact that he lost us possession numerous times in the 1st half , and that torres has been making great moves in the 1st half for him but Drogba passed the ball to the opposition or went for personal glory .

and what about the fact that u will never see terry falling on the ground in his own box even if he was dying in pain , because he will think about how that reflects on the team and how he is playing the opponents onside .. but Drogba doesn't care because he is just a drama queen .

i loved Drogba's time here , he was always 1 of my favorite players but with torres now here, i think it's time for us part ways .

if we can get 15 millions + for DD i will take them now

By the way, has it occurred to anyone, the reason Drogba & Torres haven't worked together is because they've barely had 90minutes to do so? :rolleyes:

They shouldn't be written off so soon. Anelka & Torres have had the most time together on the pitch and they've found their understanding, all it takes is time!

9 behind utd--win the game in hand and it puts pressure on all to come through their big games---play shit like we did tonight (albeit cos of a horrendous pitch) and we wont be challenging them------piss poor performance yet 3 valuble points

thought it v poor of malouda and to a certain extent kalou, not to try get torres his 1st goal and get it outta the way----are they mad cos he's taken their play--fcukn certainly hope not---worked his arse off again with little or no service...gotta find a way of getting quick ball to him

mention also for josh---v composed young lad...

I know that this wasn't good performance, whenever we play high balls we look like shit. In the second half we passed it around and it was better. We still need to work on it.

But my point is that now we have a hard game. We need to do well and if we win it then we should go on run in april. Those are not hard games. And we will see what will happen than in may.

Man utd and Arsenal will lose points, but we should win our games regardless of their results.

I'm gutted for Torres, he tries so hard but there's just nothing getting to him. It's beginning to look like Shevchenko part 2.

When we bought him on deadline day, my brother said "Torres won't score for two months, you shall see".

And he's been correct so far.

Sometimes Torres looks quite lazy and doesn't try enough, but you can clearly see how much he wants that goal and that he wants to prove everyone what he is able to do.

what about the fact that he lost us possession numerous times in the 1st half , and that torres has been making great moves in the 1st half for him but Drogba passed the ball to the opposition or went for personal glory .

and what about the fact that u will never see terry falling on the ground in his own box even if he was dying in pain , because he will think about how that reflects on the team and how he is playing the opponents onside .. but Drogba doesn't care because he is just a drama queen .

i loved Drogba's time here , he was always 1 of my favorite players but with torres now here, i think it's time for us part ways .

if we can get 15 millions + for DD i will take them now

Sorry but you are an idiot if you want your player to play in pain. He was limping even when we played against Everton.

When you consider Arsenal and United have to play each other and we still have to go to Old Trafford, the blind faith I possess underlines the fact it is still a possibility, though admittedly an improbability. I'm as much of a realist as you, but at the same time I see no reason why United, who are by no stretch an unbeatable team, and Arsenal, who lack the experience and quality (a luck, seemingly) necessary to win a title will not drop more points by the time we enter May.