Blackpool 1-3 Chelsea

James

I find it ironic we all wanted Zhirkov to play, yet he was easily the worst player on the pitch :lol:

Ash ignored his runs a couple of times but I didn't think he was that bad. He was involved in our attacking play more than say Torres or Lamps.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it ironic we all wanted Zhirkov to play, yet he was easily the worst player on the pitch :lol:

Nahh Torres was worse, the same goes for Drogba. Zhirkov is having a bad game though and he keeps drifting inside :unsure:.

When people said we're having a trip to the seaside, I think people were mistaking the pitch for the beach... its utterly horrendous; no wonder why we can't pass it around. BTW, JT has been immense.

Drogba and Torres have been so poor.. painful to see. They don't click at all.

Poor first half overall. Luckily we scored but we'll have to score again quick.

Torres hasn't been involved much at all. Drogba seems to be trying to prove something and having an awful first half. I thought Drogba/Torres would work. Not seeing it in this half. Would be nice to see either of them getting any type of service.

It's painful to watch and not just Drogba and Torres.

You're all very lucky you're not in America and not stuck with this Liverpool cunt Steve McManaman like I am.

:lol:

We need to score a second goal asap or we will get woken by their equaliser. The pitch is horrible defo but same for both sides, only them are used to it lol.

Torres hasn't been involved much at all. Drogba seems to be trying to prove something and having an awful first half. I thought Drogba/Torres would work. Not seeing it in this half. Would be nice to see either of them getting any type of service.

It's painful to watch and not just Drogba and Torres.

Yeah but when he did get the ball, he didn't exactly do things that made me happy.

Personally I never believed in a Drogba-Torres partnership but I was (still am) hoping i was wrong.

Yeah you're right, it painful to watch overall. But if we get three points today, I won't complain.