Mourinho's Big Hint

All this about them not seeing eye to eye etc etc. They still speak all the time apparently, what would they talk about lol. And he is present sometimes at our games, hugging everyone in sight. Roman knows he fucked up getting rid of him and when the time is right, he will bring him back to finish the job, i'm sure of it. He couldn't bring him back so soon because of the way it woulda looked.

Roman knows that Jose is the RIGHT man for Chelsea. He even knows it now.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is apart of history, and history shouldn't repeat it self.

No matter the success in which we achieved under his control, it is Carlo that is currently in the seat and i wouldn't change that! Jose is a good manager and has brought the club to the foundation of success that it is know, and has based the future of the expectation of glory, but we should harness it and then build upon it instead of digging it up and craving for it's addictive taste.

I am still so in love with that guy!

I can't see any Chelsea fan saying no to him returning. Just not in the near future if it was ever to happen. Mourinho did so much for this club, the media will put alot of hype on it to get Chelsea fans hopes up. We just need to stay focused on now & just hope Carlo can carry on what he started last year.

He was great when he was in Porto. I loved him in Chelsea and like him in Inter. Now I believe that he'll have a good results in Real Madrid. And if he return to Chelsea it will make me happy.

His work is great absolutely. All in all he is better then Carlo, but I'm not saying that Carlo is bad, he is verry good too - he have win historic double and it's big achievment!

Think about it. It's simple really. He wants to make history. He wants a record and accomplishment that no manager has ever done. Win the Champions League with a team from as many countries as possible. Italian and Portuguese league done, Spanish in progress. I think it may take a few seasons at Real for him to do it. As for England, I think he'd rather try with Man United. Don't get me wrong he's a great manager (one of the best) and I would welcome him back with open arms, but not anytime soon. Also I'm not being arrogant but all these return rumoured going about, it's just utter bullshit. I love Mourinho for what he done at Chelsea and he will always be something special to us, but Mourinho returning? Very very slim chances. So to that I say, thank you Jose Mourinho! The fact is he's a manager with ambitions, and make them come true he really does have to explore different avenues. Hence why he left Inter after winning Champions League.

I think he will return to EPL for sure, but I don't think it'll be with Man U at all. If he joins United and wins, he'll be loved but not nearly as much as Ferguson. Mourinho loves attention and wants recognition as the best manager in the world.

I'm confident that he would rather go to a team that is starving for silverware. He'll want to join a team like City or us. Look how much Chelsea fans love him, he wouldn't nearly get all that love if he would have had the same success with Man U because they are already winning a lot. A lot more recognition when you bring the first CL title in club's history, or first in 10-15 years.

He has unfinished business at this club. The champions league. Also, he could be the first manager in history to return to a former club and actually be extremely successful in doing so. Mourinho was at Chelsea longer than any other club, so it's no wonder he can't stop talking about us.

If Jose' ever does return, it will be for the long term, and will end in managing Portugal.

He failed at chelsea in his eyes because he didn't win us the UCL, i don't think a man like him would be able to accept that and if real win the UCL this season, he might be back early. He wants to win the Spanish cup and Spanish league like he did in England, Portugal and Italy and UCL with Real. Once he's done it, he's off.

Maybe he wants to win the super cup and world club championship this time tho lol, he's never competed for them. Or maybe he wants to win them with only 1 team.... our team.

I genuinely believe somethings brewing.

Edited by OllieCFC