Mourinho's Big Hint

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is not better coach for this club than Mou. Some people do not understand the Love Mou have for this Club

And how Good it will

Be when he return because he will Belive me

José Mourinho insists he would never betray Chelsea by joining rival club

story here

Rumors continue over Portuguese maestro's future.

Real Madrid manager José Mourinho has dismissed claims suggesting he would manage any of Chelsea's rivals in the Premier League - if he were to leave Spain.

The former Inter Milan and Chelsea boss has been at odds with Madrid's president Florentino Perez and has been linked with a move away from the club.

Roma have reportedly lined up a bid for the Portugese manager after another Claudio Ranieri - also a former Chelsea manager - left the club last month.

Many have also linked Mourinho with a move to Old Trafford once Sir Alex Ferguson retires from Manchester United.

But Mourinho has ruled out any potential switch to a club which has a direct conflict with one of his former sides.

Mourinho said according to the Sun: "If I were to leave Real I would like to coach a big club in the English or Italian league.

"But I would not coach a rival of a team with whom I have been happy.

"For example, I could never go to Barcelona seeing that I come from Real, or Juventus after what I went through at Inter."

Yeah, plus he mentioned both La Liga and Serie A but not the EPL lol

Yeah i read about this , first thing that came into my mind was if he is saying that about a club he has been at for 5 mins ( real) he certainly cant come to one of our rivals ...? but i think if the timing was right jose would go to anyone , he is jut playing with the media.

Maybe he just wants to win every league. He'll go to Bayern because they're having a shocker, then maybe Lyon and then back to us for the UCL (Unless we win it this year) and then to Portugal to try n win the world cup (No chance succeeding there jose) and then into retirement he goes.

He is not a long term manager no matter who he manages.He just delivers the trophy you need and off he goes.

I think that's a myth personally.

He left Porto because we came calling. Only because he'd won all that was needed at Porto, even in 2 years, we were seen as a new challenge. We were his chance to make it big time. Remember, he only left us because of the dispute between himself and Abramovich. Had that not happened he would still be here today, no doubt about it.

Inter Milan was temporary, granted. But that's because he publicly stated he hated Italian football and had trouble adjusting. The media hunted him worse than here and the football didn't excite him. Everyone knew he'd leave after that season, Real was the only team who showed any real interest,we'd already had Carlo, who'd won us the double.

There's 2 things that would bring him back to Chelsea. 1) His publicly declared love for English Football & 2) His unfinished business with us & the Champions League.

I think that's a myth personally.

He left Porto because we came calling. Only because he'd won all that was needed at Porto, even in 2 years, we were seen as a new challenge. We were his chance to make it big time. Remember, he only left us because of the dispute between himself and Abramovich. Had that not happened he would still be here today, no doubt about it.

Inter Milan was temporary, granted. But that's because he publicly stated he hated Italian football and had trouble adjusting. The media hunted him worse than here and the football didn't excite him. Everyone knew he'd leave after that season, Real was the only team who showed any real interest,we'd already had Carlo, who'd won us the double.

There's 2 things that would bring him back to Chelsea. 1) His publicly declared love for English Football & 2) His unfinished business with us & the Champions League.

I agree with things in bold, you could see it on his face. But media troubles were his own fault.

Would like to see Jose back for a season or max three.

He had his time here, Its done, Its over, thats it.

He is a great manager and any club would benefit him, But hiring Mourinho imo would just show that the club is a joke.It would show that there were 4 managers since him and we still couldn't find better.