Mourinho's Big Hint

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before long you'll hear his name sung over and over again at the Bridge -especially if we fuck uo against Copenhagen.......

Is he teasing ?

Its just Jose being Jose, Real have a game with Lyon this week don't they??. Trying to distract the attention away from his players as only Jose does..

It means nothing, he's just winding everyone up like he always does, I hope I'm proved wrong though. laugh.gif

Would be nice...but I think he knows we can still win the CL and thats the only trophy they can get as well

..reminds me of some women I've known...:fainthv9:

Mind games. But I'd welcome him if we do find ourselves in a situation where we need a new manager. But at the moment King Carlo is my man, KTBFFH

emo3.gif

He seems to say someone turned up who should not have, dont take a genius to work out who he is refering to.

On a side note why does evrey-one have to pine after Jose evrey time were in a "bad moment", it was the same shit Febuary/March last season after a couple of bad results, in the summer things were going well so there was no talk now were on a bad run again evrey one is crying after Jose. Ill always love Jose but this is a bit OTT he has been gone nearly 4 fucking years now.

To answer the question i think he will come back but not straight away he will try out a few more "projects" before coming to us for his last club role before Portugal i think (hopefully after Carlo does a 10-15 year stint here). Lets quit the Jose talk and get behind Carlo.

KTBFFHblue%20scalf.gif

emo3.gif

He seems to say someone turned up who should not have, dont take a genius to work out who he is refering to.

On a side note why does evrey-one have to pine after Jose evrey time were in a "bad moment", it was the same shit Febuary/March last season after a couple of bad results, in the summer things were going well so there was no talk now were on a bad run again evrey one is crying after Jose. Ill always love Jose but this is a bit OTT he has been gone nearly 4 fucking years now.

To answer the question i think he will come back but not straight away he will try out a few more "projects" before coming to us for his last club role before Portugal i think (hopefully after Carlo does a 10-15 year stint here). Lets quit the Jose talk and get behind Carlo.

KTBFFHblue%20scalf.gif

I feel it will always be like this unless we have the simular sucess with someone else, yes Carlo won us the double last year , but Jose brought us the first premier league title for 50 years then did it again the next year. until we have some long term sucess with a new manager we will always look back to jose's reign.