Mourinho's Big Hint

Whether it's next month, next year, next decade, whatever.... He'll be back and there's not 1 Chelsea fan, anywhere that wouldn't be happy about it.

He's got a job to do at the biggest team in the world tho first, i'd give it 2 more seasons.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho's an interesting case for me.

While there's no doubt he's been on of our best managers in our 106year existence, his time was in the past and I think that's where it belongs. It's quite obvious he'll still love Chelsea, like he'll always love Porto. Porto is where we won his first Champions League title and Chelsea is where he officially became, the best manager in the world. His spell was brief (though with us, currently, it's longer than brief) but it was very successful.

He's 48 now, and realistically he has 2 last gigs left. The first is Portugal (his last gig). My belief is, he will not succeed Sir Alex Ferguson, because United will look for a younger coach, to have a long tenure like Mourinho. History shows that's everything Mourinho is not :lol:

Guest justin_3d

Quote of the week:

Patience with managers pays off - Ferguson

That is dam right. However i know Carlo will not stay long with us because he wants to go back to Roma. So for me the best thing is for Carlo to stay for four more years. Since Mourinho wants to comeback to Chelsea some day and Carlo to return to Roma, then the best scenario i see is for Mourinho to finish his 5 year contract at Real Madrid, and Carlo to do the same time here till it's time for him to go to Roma.

I still believe Carlo can help us win the CL, and he is doing good in buying Ramires and David Luiz. No matter what happens this season, that is the best thing that can happen; Carlo not getting sack. Carlo should stay for the amount of years Mourinho is at Real Madrid....if it's the case that Mourinho wants to come back and Roman wants him.

Hence Carlo should be kept beyond the summer. This will at least gives us some good stability, till the current manager is ready enough to part company toward Roma.

José is some messer! He does this all the time, he's not coming back anytime soon. I wouldnt want him to replace Carlo...maybe he could come back in a few years! People on twitter are waiting for his arrival at this stage, they are so stupid!

Guest justin_3d

José is some messer! He does this all the time, he's not coming back anytime soon. I wouldnt want him to replace Carlo...maybe he could come back in a few years! People on twitter are waiting for his arrival at this stage, they are so stupid!

As i posted, the best is for him to finish his 5 year contract, and Carlo to do the same here at Chelsea.

That would be much better then anything else IMO.

How much would it cost us to but Hiddink out of his contract though??. I'm sure Roman will go for him should Carlo leave but he seems a pretty honourable guy..

Exactly , they dont see eye to eye so there is no chance.

Though some reports have emrged about hiddink again -

Guss to Return