Chelsea 2-1 Man United

BlueLion.

Okay, we haven't been playing at our best, especially up front, but their form is definitely nothing we should be afraid of. To be honest I can't understand how on Earth they are top of the league, having been performing like a mid-table team.

They are most likely going to be Champions this season but make it somehow more difficult for them, beat them and show they need to deserve to get our title.

Yes you are right about there form, Man United drawed like 9 times at the begining of the season, i'm surprised they never had a loss till Wolves. Though we all heard of Man United luck, it's unbelievable, when ever they play bad, Javier Hernandez magicly comes to there rescue and scores 2 goals for them.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you are right about there form, Man United drawed like 9 times at the begining of the season, i'm surprised they never had a loss till Wolves. Though we all heard of Man United luck, it's unbelievable, when ever they play bad, Javier Hernandez magicly comes to there rescue and scores 2 goals for them.

There's luck and there's Man Utd luck....<_<

Guest justin_3d

This game will depend a lot on how well or how poorly Chelsea does against the Danish side this Tuesday.

I expect the momentum to continue from that match.

And last I could care less if Arsenal wins the league. They deserved it, as Wenger has been doing a great job in the model he has been implementing. Buy cheap and turn those players into top players.

Good model for a healthy club...unlike us that we spend spend, and produce more looses....

WE need to beat the Salford Franchise big time .

Realistically by the time we play this game, City could be 7pts in front of us and Tottenham 8pts ahead.

City play home to Fulham and Tottenham play away to Wolves at the weekend.

Torres scoring his first goal for us against Man Utd, at the Bridge? That'd be amazing.

Haha we've kept saying this before every game that he is about to score :D It is all about one goal, hopefully it will come very soon.

Torres enjoys playing against Man Utd just like he enjoyed playing against us. I know we seem to say it every game but this really is written for him

1-0 Torres

It just has to happen.

Gonna be in the pub with a gooner, a Chelsea and a liverpool fan, maybe a Man Utd fan too, sounds like it could be a rowdy night :D

Thank you Blackpool btw..... Ian Holloway = LEGEND!

Liverpool fans on there forums talking about how they are going to jump us and Tottenham and get in the top 4. Well the funny thing is they think Arsenal is there only hard fixture, yet they have to play Spurs, Man U, Man City... what's up with that?. I was bored,i had to go peep on some forums, however a win against Man United, would be legendary, it would go down in history for a marvelous come back. I for one would hate to see the scousers jump us, it would be a living night mare, losing to them twice was a nightmare but that is just something even worse. But like i said we have players who are capable of beating Man U 5-0, but we got to be in form. But after what i've seen tonight, Chelsea cannot play 4-4-2 against Man United, oh no. They are to wide, i mean honestly we are very lucky they gave us an easy game, we still played bad, they just played even worse. If we play like that against Man United we could expect 5 goals in the back of our net.

Carlo has to think of something, the thing is about Man United you must dominate possesion to beat them. But our Midfield has been off lately that's the problem, we need Torres and Drogba to work with each other, even though Anelka played very well tonight, i can't see that happening again for him against United. We need to give Torres space in the box, Torres is lethal with bottom corners, even a bit of space Torres can fly them into the bottom corner. Lampard made a good assist fair do's but lets be honest besides that what did he do?, he was a bit off, we need him to fix up, same with Essien. Defence will be no problem at all, it's mostly midfield, we need to keep posession in midfield otherwise were going to lose it. Hopefully if we can get fully on form, and i think the guys are confident from tonights win, even though it was an easy access, still even playing with confidence would be great against Man United. However you sort Midfield out you got something, the only problem would be is Torres, give him a lot of space maybe, but i want him actually killing these chances instead of being just one step there, if he's not going to kill a chance then there's no point in the chances. We can't afford to lose even a chance against Man United, it's that vital. I think this game is important, a draw would be amazing even, i would be very impressed with us. However a loss would send us down in the gutter for the rest of the season with our heads down. This is a vital game in its own way. Liverpool has done this to us twice. Can you imagine the effect from Man United?.

So shattered i will miss this game. I will be on the plane on my way to london :( Its a good thing but also such a bad thing... Bit shattered. Finally going to miss a game in like 6 years, every other time i have made some way of seeing the game or listening to it on radio. Doesn't look like its going to happen this time :(

So shattered i will miss this game. I will be on the plane on my way to london :( Its a good thing but also such a bad thing... Bit shattered. Finally going to miss a game in like 6 years, every other time i have made some way of seeing the game or listening to it on radio. Doesn't look like its going to happen this time :(

It hurts, I know. But just imagine that after that you will be going, regularly if possible, to CFC games to watch them live from the stands :eyebrows: It is worth it mate, definitely.