Chelsea 2-1 Man United

BlueLion.

We should turn up and beat them and show them why we are Champions.

We need to show up and win! If we dont and say we lose and spuds win, we will then go 5 point behind them in 5th place. We cannot afford a slip up at all.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps this is the kind of match we need. A match where players will give out there best and motivation will not be the problem. Still, if we lose, I would like it to be under 2 goals. I think I wouldn't survive seeing us get humiliated at the Bridge...

What a fucking terrible season...:mad:

I doubt we'd get humiliated. I'm more afraid of us trying our guts out and still conceding a stupid goal like vs Liverpool. If we are outplayed, I can accept it but if we allow goals like that go in, its just cheap isnt it? Expect a draw or narrow win myself

For me, with our four 'crunch games' this season - United, Spurs and City at home, United away - I'd take two wins and two draws. Two draws against United represents two respectable results - and ensures Arsenal don't win the league - whilst wins over Spurs and City (though wishful thinking), would at least help us get to 4th.

For me, with our four 'crunch games' this season - United, Spurs and City at home, United away - I'd take two wins and two draws. Two draws against United represents two respectable results - and ensures Arsenal don't win the league - whilst wins over Spurs and City (though wishful thinking), would at least help us get to 4th.

We really need to think about beating Man utd as a priority over not letting the goons win the title. .....4th spot at least is vital...

:goodpost:

This is like the final test of our players dedication to the club, in some ways. A game that could really show who wants to play for the badge, or for their wage. For us to see those who actually will give 110% to the club.

Drogba should start with Torres in a 442, or on the right wing on the 433 or even benched.

Thats why Torres hasn't been scoring, He's saving his goals for this one!

LOL he going to score 3 !!:delight:

We have the players capable of beating Man United 5-0. But do we have the confidence and team spirit on our side?, unfortunately no, this is why theres more chance of it going Man Uniteds direction. Carlo plays his cards right, it could be brilliant. I for one want Drogba and Torres playing up front, they must bond and work together properly we do that and we have unlocked a great oppertunity to get in the Champions League. Carlo needs to get his words right and say the right stuff, this season has proved anything is possible, New Castle come back with 4 goals? when 4 down?, Mcarthys Wolves manage to beat the undefeated Man United while they were in relegation zone?. Yeah it's just absaloutly crazy, we need everything on our side to win this. It can be done, if Torres and Drogba can cooperate with each other it would be like magic, the defence is capable if it isn't getting hit at to much, so we need to keep holding the ball with midfield and getting it upwards, if you give the defence little trouble we could easy keep a clean sheet. You just got to keep a good flow.

Okay, we haven't been playing at our best, especially up front, but their form is definitely nothing we should be afraid of. To be honest I can't understand how on Earth they are top of the league, having been performing like a mid-table team.

They are most likely going to be Champions this season but make it somehow more difficult for them, beat them and show they need to deserve to get our title.