Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please not Jose.

If Carlo does go we need a long term manager,he'll be gone within a few years again. He'll bring bad press with him too.

Irony.. :rolleyes:

Jose' was at Chelsea longer than any other manager under Roman = Long Term. (for Chelsea standards)

Bad press?.. you must be joking, the press love him. Plus he made soooo much money for this club in commercial deals. He's a marketing man's wet dream.

Guest justin_3d

Apparently Roman is in Madrid. Wonder if it has anything to do with Jose.

Interesting.

But still if Mourinho leaves Real Madrid without winning them nothing, he will look like a coward!

Mourinho did say that he wanted to stay at Chelsea for the rest of his career. I'm sure its in the link or a link. His fav league is the EPL and he wants to be here. I hope to god it's with us because he would make man city absolutely unstoppable.

Irony.. :rolleyes:

Jose' was at Chelsea longer than any other manager under Roman = Long Term. (for Chelsea standards)

Bad press?.. you must be joking, the press love him. Plus he made soooo much money for this club in commercial deals. He's a marketing man's wet dream.

He'll be gone again before we know it. His ego controls him and tells him where to go. We had alot of bad press with him,seems it was something new every week once.

Besides why would Roman pay millions to get him back when it cost him £20m+ to get rid of him?

Mourinho did say that he wanted to stay at Chelsea for the rest of his career. I'm sure its in the link or a link. His fav league is the EPL and he wants to be here. I hope to god it's with us because he would make man city absolutely unstoppable.

I thought not long ago Carlo said he wanted to be with us for 10 years,now he's dreaming of Roma or will leave if we don't make it into the CL.

I wouldn't listen too much about what managers say.

He'll be gone again before we know it. His ego controls him and tells him where to go. We had alot of bad press with him,seems it was something new every week once.

Besides why would Roman pay millions to get him back when it cost him £20m+ to get rid of him?

Well, like I said. He's lasted longer than any other manager under Roman.

His good press outweighs his bad. Jose' turned the core of this Chelsea team into winners, Roman paid £50m for Torres. Getting rid of the most successful manager in Chelsea's history for £20m is a drop in the ocean.

<br>Apparently Roman is in Madrid. Wonder if it has anything to do with Jose.<br>
<br><br>Massively doubt it. I'm happy with Carlo until his contract ends, and then we'll see. Hopefully Jose will then have finished with Real, and move back to England (hopefully for us, not City).

Guest justin_3d

Well, like I said. He's lasted longer than any other manager under Roman.

His good press outweighs his bad. Jose' turned the core of this Chelsea team into winners, Roman paid £50m for Torres. Getting rid of the most successful manager in Chelsea's history for £20m is a drop in the ocean.

I think for me it has been Carlo. Last year was the best year ever.

And if we win the CL this year, it will top anything Mourinho did in his two year.

So let's just wait till the season ends, ok?

I think for me it has been Carlo. Last year was the best year ever.

And if we win the CL this year, it will top anything Mourinho did in his two year.

I never said anything about who had the best single season. I stated the fact that Jose’ Mourinho has been the most successful manager in Chelsea's history.

Guest justin_3d

I never said anything about who had the best single season. I stated the fact that Jose' Mourinho has been the most successful manager in Chelsea's history.

Yes true, but Chelsea is doing good with Carlo. So why would we want him out???

If the season is not over and we managed to win the CL, then it would be better then anything done by Mourinho in his first two seasons. And that for me would be the most successful manager in Chelsea's history.

It is why i said let's wait till the season ends. As I am very bullish on the CL as per my article! :)