Official - Carlo sacked

Styles

Should Ancelotti be replaced in the summer?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ancelotti be sacked?

• Yes, he should go
    • No, he should stay

I've already said it, so I won't explain the whole thing again... I'm gonna put it this way :

"it isn't because you got the better bicycle in the world that you will be the best world cyclist." Know what I mean ?

I really don't know how that fits into what i said...

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know how that fits into what i said...

That's mean we don't need a 'better' coach than Ancelotti, we need a coach who has the abilities we need. And even if 'this' coach isn't better than Ancelotti, he will do a better job for us...

Injury to key player's? We had a relatively full squad available in our last 3 consecutive defeats to man utd. this season and against newcastle.on sunday

what is the excuse for our woeful and shambolic display in these fixtures and what tactical changes did ancelotti make to tilt the balance of the game in Chelsea's favour?

What type of manager loses to his bitter rivals 3 times in a row in the space of three weeks and doesn't learn his lessons?

Injury to key player's? We had a relatively full squad available in our last 3 consecutive defeats to man utd. this season and against newcastle.on sunday

what is the excuse for our woeful and shambolic display in these fixtures and what did Ancelotti do tactically in an attempt to tilt the balance of the game in Chelsea's favour?

Who would you like to see get the job that would realistically take it??

He is also the same manager who won only 1 league in 14 years in Italy.

He is also the same manager that AC Milan fans don't miss: you wont find Milan's supporters asking him to return in same way you see Chelsea's fans asking for Mourinho.

Just read this Ancelotti's pool, only 31% of Milan supporters wanted Carlo as coach, and feel free to read other comments. It seems that he got more love here after two seasons than among Milan's fans after all those years:

http://forum.acmilan...t=6620&page=221

2 points

First: In Italy they give preference to Champions League compared to the domestic League. He could have won the title for second time and could have won more but for no fault of his AC Milan were awarded massive points deduction next seasons during the calciopoli scandal.

Second: The fans at AC Milan came up with this poll after 8 years. Compare that to our fans who want him out in 2 years inspire of winning the first ever double. Now tell me which ones look more like a joke.

until we sort out the real problems with the club,no manager will last very long..if it isn`t the results on the field it will be because he isn`t a yes man.

sometimes i wish Stan Kreonke was taking over our club..he will give the manager whatever he needs,without overpaying and will not interfere in things he is not qualified in.

in St.louis he is known as silent Stan.

what is the excuse for our woeful and shambolic display in these fixtures and what tactical changes did ancelotti make to tilt the balance of the game in Chelsea's favour?

What type of manager loses to his bitter rivals 3 times in a row in the space of three weeks and doesn't learn his lessons?

Agreed he made a blunder in Champions League but this whole season is a one off. Fergie got beaten by mou home and away consecutive times. Infact he won just once against us in the 3 seasons that mou was in Charge.

Is this Liverpool forum?

Bitter rivals?

What difference does it make. dodge the main issue all you want but the fact remains we lost the epl title and crashed out of the UCL to the same team in a space of three weeks. that's bizarre to say the least

What difference does it make. dodge the main issue all you want but the fact remains we lost the epl title and crashed out of the UCL to the same team in a space of three weeks. that's bizarre to say the least

not bizarre just football ...Manure failed to win the title for 3 years on the spin .and thats just in recent time.

I'm not against changing Carlo, but who is gonna be a better propostion that will take the job?

That's mean we don't need a 'better' coach than Ancelotti, we need a coach who has the abilities we need. And even if 'this' coach isn't better than Ancelotti, he will do a better job for us...

But even if how are we going to find out that?, how are we going to see some coach and say, well he will be amazing for Chelsea, Carlo could do great giving him some time.

I'm not against changing Carlo, but who is gonna be a better propostion that will take the job?

The problem with some fans and people at the helm of affairs is the"if he lacks the experience of managing a big club, he cannot be qualified for the role" attitude.There are plenty of managers out there who consistently over-achive with their "small club" given the limited resources they have to work with season after season. They have proven man management skills, superior tactical awareness to carlo and ability to utilise their resources to full potentials e.g David Moyes, Jurgin Klopp (dortmund), Martin O'neill and a host of others can be recruited and wouldn't cost us a fortune but they will get overlooked due to the very reason I provided above.

The problem with some fans and people at the helm of affairs is the"if he lacks the experience of managing a big club, he cannot be qualified for the role" attitude.There are plenty of managers out there who consistently over-achive with their "small club" given the limited resources they have to work with season after season. They have proven man management skills, superior tactical awareness to carlo and ability to utilise their resources to full potentials e.g David Moyes, Jurgin Klopp (dortmund), Martin O'neill and a host of others can be recruited and wouldn't cost us a fortune but they will get overlooked due to the very reason I provided above.

I've said O Neill for ages, got Celtic to the Uefa final where they only lost to Mourinho's Porto, always done well in PL and has experience of managing big names. Moyes does a good job year in year out at Everton....I agree I think they are both better managers than Carlo but just from judging Roman's mindset since he has been here I don't think he will go for them...