Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes absolutely, Dalglish made him look like a mug tactically.

Smug Dalglish got it right today and as much as I like Ancelloti (back to his AC days), he was totally out-classed. Dalglish didn't even have to bring on Suarez for crying out loud. I know Nando was quiet today but I really question why he was taken off. He should be have shifted to lone striker role and more support provided. Chelsea had more shots on goal but they were never really serious ones. Just anemic. Torres never spent enough time in the box and that's where he's best.

At first, this was the most important game of the season. Now it was "just a game". I know how you guys feel, it hurts but try to handle it.

Oh, and cheers to Madman and Zhasko, at least you're trying to be objective. smiliecap1.gif

For all the rest: Keep your Torres banners up, and remember to wave the plastic flags! blue%20scalf.gif

How many leagues have you won in the last 15 years?

How many trophys have you won in the last 5?

Where did you finish last season? Where did we?

How are you getting on in the Champions League this season?

How did you take it when your star striker moved to us to win things, and didn't want to WASTE his peak years at anfield?

Your clearly a sad scouser probably robbing the internet, you lot regularly make fun of United for singing songs about Liverpool, your the sad bastard who has to come onto the opposition's fans forum to celebrate, typical claseless scouse bastard.

Oh and before I forget, Atleast we didn't lose to Northampton.

At first, this was the most important game of the season. Now it was "just a game". I know how you guys feel, it hurts but try to handle it.

Oh, and cheers to Madmax and Zhasko, at least you're trying to be objective. smiliecap1.gif

For all the rest: Keep your Torres banners up, and remember to wave the plastic flags! blue%20scalf.gif

But who is higher in the season?... exactly.

How many leagues have you won in the last 15 years?

How many trophys have you won in the last 5?

Where did you finish last season? Where did we?

How are you getting on in the Champions League this season?

How did you take it when your star striker moved to us to win things, and didn't want to WASTE his peak years at anfield?

Your clearly a sad scouser probably robbing the internet, you lot regularly make fun of United for singing songs about Liverpool, your the sad bastard who has to come onto the opposition's fans forum to celebrate, typical claseless scouse bastard.

Oh and before I forget, Atleast we didn't lose to Northampton.

Keep on crying if it helps you. drunk.gif

Knee-jerk.

Ivanovic is a world class defender who's proved himself time and time again. Anyway when Luiz came on we changed the back line to Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole.

Yeah right, he proved himself. Terrible defending, he was crap today. A world class defender should not be making such mistakes in such an important game.

Yeah right, he proved himself. Terrible defending, he was crap today. A world class defender should not be making such mistakes in such an important game.

Okay so he had 1 bad game. Then to make the claim he should not start at all.. A bit far fetched isn't it?

True, like Zolayes said we gifted them the goal.

Frustrating, how long have they've played together. There was the silly mixup in the first half too.

And Liverpool did deserve the win, they outplayed and out hustled Chelsea. Incredible how flat the team looked.

lol @ aquman turning into a complete cunt as soon as liverpool finally won against a decent team.

Scouse twats have a habit of doing that. Despite still being way behind us in the league and playing in the Europa league. One win and they're the biggest gobshites around.

Oh, and cheers to Madmax and Zhasko, at least you're trying to be objective. smiliecap1.gif

make sure you tell your fellow Liverpool fans to get back to their day jobs tomorrow morning... oh wait... :whistling:

Edited by CJ Revo