Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is a LFC fan allowed to post on here? I only ask because a CFC fan would be drawn and quartered and never allowed to post on RAWK. Or any other non-koolaid drinking team for that matter.

Because we're better than them.

Come on guys, we won and deserved it. I'm just celebrating it, cos some of you were so sure that you will batter us. Let me have my moment!

Well celebrate on a LIVERPoOL fan forum then, instead of creatung petty arguements.

FUUUCK OFF CHELSEA FC

YOU AIN'T GOT NO HISTORY

5 EUROPEAN CUPS

18 LEAGUES

THAT'S WHAT WE CALL HISTORY

And repeat..

What do you guys think of Torres? Worth 50m, no?

Get this bindipping bastard banned please. Take your history lesson elsewhere.

They played their game and prevented us from playing ours. Did what they had to do to win. Well deserved. No point being bitter when you've lost to the better team on the night.

Point was, they didn't play better. They got lucky. I'm not saying we deserved to win, I'm saying they didn't.

We cancelled them out in the final third of our half almost all the time, they came close with Maxi hitting the bar & then their eventual goal. We too came close with Drogba putting through Torres and Essien narrowly missing the corner.

0-0 would've been fair. Luck was on their side.

Horrendous performance. No determination, no fight, no desire. No guts and hence no glory. Fucking shambles.

Congratulations to Liverpool, they deserved it.

Liverpool NEVER deserve to win a match against Chelsea !

Fucking joke, Its clear now that Drogba can fuck off, I couldn't give a shit about him anymore, He can fuck off back to Mourinho and bring Lukaku in. How anyone can criticise Torres is just stupid, He made good runs, and looked like he gave a shite, unlike Drogba. Our midfield lacks creativity, but I think everyone already knows that, We didn't get ball up to Torres and Drogba quick enough. Anelka offered nothing, We now know that he might be good against average teams like Sunderland, but not in the big games. Ivanovic and Cech, what the fuck was going on there, Cech pussied out of the goal, could have got it.

Perfect chance to get back in the title race, But of course, we fucked it up.

Point was, they didn't play better. They got lucky. I'm not saying we deserved to win, I'm saying they didn't.

We cancelled them out in the final third of our half almost all the time, they came close with Maxi hitting the bar & then their eventual goal. We too came close with Drogba putting through Torres and Essien narrowly missing the corner.

good post ..all the media will rave about brilliant pool ..they werent ,,they defended well but played with no ambition ,,WE gifted them their goal ..

WE were poor ,,they werent a lot better...ignore the papers and the pundits

FUUUCK OFF CHELSEA FC

YOU AIN'T GOT NO HISTORY

5 EUROPEAN CUPS

18 LEAGUES

And repeat..

FUCK OFF TWAT.

Dont fucking mention me the trophies which you have never experienced. Hurts to live with the past doesnt it.

Perfect chance to get back in the title race, But of course, we fucked it up.

Perfect chance to close down Arsenal.Everytime we do this pisses you off!!!

Torres..hard to judge frist game just the Sheva lost look he had at times...all spotlight on him poor bloke.Just didnt work

Stevie Clarke....they started doing fine when you went there :(..god they aint done the double on us in years...bad bad shit times!

0-0 would've been fair. Luck was on their side.

They had a gameplan which the players stuck to. Sure it was defensive but they did what was asked of them. And let's face it even if they were defensive, a team with the likes of Torres, Drogba, Lampard, Anelka and Essien should be able to break it down. One long shot and one block(from Torres) is all they had to deal with in 90 mins. It's pathetic. When I saw the match I could see one side who knew what they were doing and another who didn't. You can blame Carlo, you can blame the players or whatever. But imo we didn't look up for it. Even looked complacent if I may go as far.

Liverpool NEVER deserve to win a match against Chelsea !

I hate Liverpool more than you can imagine but that's just being bitter.

ftu73.jpg

Who needs Torres. eyebrows.gif

30 seconds gone and ref set the pace for the game booking mikel-----------------this was possibly a sending off for thuggery-----not even a booking

if this had happened when Torres was playing for scum--whoever done it would have walked and possibly charges by the cops

refs fcuking scum loving cunts-----how many times did st stevie o'me tell the ref what to do

Haven't seen the replay but the ball that led to the goal should not have made it past Cech and whoever was defending. What a screwup.

True, like Zolayes said we gifted them the goal.

Ivanovic was crap, what he did with Cech was awful, and his mistake was the reason we got punished. He should not start anymore imo, always under pressure and not confident in himself.

Play Luiz in CB instead, with Bosingwa in the right, Lamps Essien and Ramires in midfield. Sorted.

FUUUCK OFF CHELSEA FC

YOU AIN'T GOT NO HISTORY

5 EUROPEAN CUPS

18 LEAGUES

And repeat..

typical scouse scum ...you were treated here decently ...now fuck off back to your cess pit