• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUUUCK OFF CHELSEA FC

YOU AIN'T GOT NO HISTORY

5 EUROPEAN CUPS

18 LEAGUES

THAT'S WHAT WE CALL HISTORY

And repeat..

What do you guys think of Torres? Worth 50m, no?

Don't live in your history. One or two matches means nothing.

Worth every penny.

FUUUCK OFF CHELSEA FC

YOU AIN'T GOT NO HISTORY

5 EUROPEAN CUPS

18 LEAGUES

THAT'S WHAT WE CALL HISTORY

And repeat..

What do you guys think of Torres? Worth 50m, no?

You haven't won fuck all for years but go on about your history like it was yesterday. You're an absolute joke of a club.

Did we sign Torres for one game?? We're not going to judge him on his debut are we. Idiot.

I don't know the Chelsea team as well as most of you but my two cents for what it's worth:

LFC had a lot of players behind the ball and were quick to counter-attack when given the opportunity and they're not a quick team to begin with. Steve Clarke's effect on the defense and Carragher's presence today were key to their organization in the back.

Torres is not a wide player, he is a play at the top of the attack player. That is where he is most successful. Half the time I couldn't even tell where he was. Whenever he did have the ball he was quickly surrounded by red shirts. I think his first shot attempt might have been better served dropping it off to Drogba in hindsight. That's probably being aware of each other.

I thought Lampard was non-existent for most of the game. The Chelsea middle seemed to be missing but maybe that's just me. The ball seemed to die at the midfield line without any forward momentum.

I also didn't think Drogba played particularly well and I'm a big fan of his. Maybe it's too much to expect him and Torres to click right away.

Like most of you I like Luiz a lot. He seems quick and very comfortable defending and bringing the ball forward. Think he's going to be huge.

First thing yous should know is that our coach sometimes dont have a good sleep and do stupid things in games like that,

Its not about todays game, but imo Luiz for 24 millions was by far a smarter move than Torres for 50m.

Yeah totally agree with you, 21 mil pounds in total for him was a good deal. I was against signing Torres for 50 mil, now I can only hope he'll score many goals for us. Don't see it happening in a two pure strikers system though. Fernando is at his best in the middle as a lone striker, he shouldn't be drifting out wide.

Congratulations to Liverpool, they deserved it.

Not really.

We both played sh*t. Their formation was 5-3-2, it was always designed to shut off our attack, that's the only thing they did well. In midfield we owned him. Their goal came through a defensive lapse, not their work.

Come on guys, we won and deserved it. I'm just celebrating it, cos some of you were so sure that you will batter us. Let me have my moment!

Are you mentally retarded?, you come on and say bad stuff about Chelsea and you expect us to honour your moment?. Yeah your a great example of liverpool fans.

We both played sh*t. Their formation was 5-3-2, it was always designed to shut off our attack, that's the only thing they did well. In midfield we owned him. Their goal came through a defensive lapse, not their work.

They played their game and prevented us from playing ours. Did what they had to do to win. Well deserved. No point being bitter when you've lost to the better team on the night.