Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

Honestly I never had thoughts of Carlo should go before this match but seriously... no excuses anymore..

We can't afford to slip or drop any more points. I wonder how long can Roman's patience can last... he already spent 70m I don't think he will want to see the club crushing out of CL.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Positives:

1. Torres was spared the humiliation of seeing us go down.
  2. We now know Drogba-Torres doesn't work.
  3. We've got the chance to redeem ourselves in 8 days.
  4. We can now prepare ourselves for knowing, a majority of the home fans are awful, compared to the Liverpool away fans. Pre & Post their goal.

Perfect situation for you to criticize Carlo again?

Im not the kind of guy who say he is a great coach when we win, and awful one when we lost. To me he is and always will be an avarage coach, he is an italian coach after all.

So this is our record against Liverpool and Arsenal this season....

Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal

Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea

Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

I hate to think what's going to happen when we square off against United, especially at Old Trafford :mouthclosed:

Positives:

1. Torres was spared the humiliation of seeing us go down.
  2. We now know Drogba-Torres doesn't work.
  3. We've got the chance to redeem ourselves in 8 days.
  4. Our home fans are awful, compared to the Liverpool away fans. Pre & Post their goal.

5. David Luiz did a very good job (and he'll probably be my favourite Chelsea player in a matter of weeks smile.gif).

6. CA made changes earlier than he normally does.

Torres played much better than Drogba imo. Carlo just didn't have the balls to take him off.

Thats why I do believe the board will ask him to leave. As long as he stay here, there wont be enough room to Torres show his qualities.

I don't know the Chelsea team as well as most of you but my two cents for what it's worth:

LFC had a lot of players behind the ball and were quick to counter-attack when given the opportunity and they're not a quick team to begin with. Steve Clarke's effect on the defense and Carragher's presence today were key to their organization in the back.

Torres is not a wide player, he is a play at the top of the attack player. That is where he is most successful. Half the time I couldn't even tell where he was. Whenever he did have the ball he was quickly surrounded by red shirts. I think his first shot attempt might have been better served dropping it off to Drogba in hindsight. That's probably being aware of each other.

I thought Lampard was non-existent for most of the game. The Chelsea middle seemed to be missing but maybe that's just me. The ball seemed to die at the midfield line without any forward momentum.

I also didn't think Drogba played particularly well and I'm a big fan of his. Maybe it's too much to expect him and Torres to click right away.

Like most of you I like Luiz a lot. He seems quick and very comfortable defending and bringing the ball forward. Think he's going to be huge.

5. David Luiz did a very good job (and he'll probably be my favourite Chelsea player in a matter of weeks smile.gif).

6. Anelka is shite playing the Attacking midfield role! I would have preferred it if he played on the wing. Much better display was proved at Sunderland!

Edited by CJ Revo

It's weird though, they only had 3 players back, and did they even have there best players on?. This has made us look complete fools.

they only played 3 at the back when they attacked----they played 5--4--1 when they defended

they played 3---2--4---1 when they had the ball---------------counter attacking rafa style

there was no cohesion in our play---each player took 2--3 touchs and slowed the game up---Drogba was a disgrace for 100 grand a week

essien is just getting worse---he just wants to keep carrying the ball

they targetted mikel and give him no space

Torres should not have started but came on after an hour

Malouda done fuck all as did kalou cos i dont think he knew where he was supposed to play!

the ref gave us fuck all---poss two penalties on Ash & Bran---but our overall game did'nt even command one shot on target

so we cannot blame him for that scandalous performance

sky commentator Tyler is a fcukn disgrace in wank love in for sumpool----any other team play this defensive football would have been massacred by them.....scumpool praised for their tactics-------i seem to remember them slating Jose plenty

poss lucky to keep our position in champs lge-----------fcuk fcuk, lose to anyone but those cunts..

Thats why I do believe the board will ask him to leave. As long as he stay here, there wont be enough room to Torres show his qualities.

Well honestly the begining of the season was brilliant, i thought we were going to win all ready. Then we went on a stupid losing streak, and ever since then we have been looking down. Though lucky for us we have a chance to stay in the top 4 still. We just can't ruin it.

Im not the kind of guy who say he is a great coach when we win, and awful one when we lost. To me he is and always will be an avarage coach, he is an italian coach after all.

Lol that is just a sterotype.

Van Gaal is blowing it big time in Germany.

FUUUCK OFF CHELSEA FC

YOU AIN'T GOT NO HISTORY

5 EUROPEAN CUPS

18 LEAGUES

THAT'S WHAT WE CALL HISTORY

And repeat..

What do you guys think of Torres? Worth 50m, no?

Lol is that all Liverpool fans go on about History?, who gives a fuck about history, England won a world cup, but they will never win one again or even come close. The main reason liverpool fans brag about history is because they got nothing positive about the future.