Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlo has to go imo. This 'moment' has lasted too long now.

We can have a go at the players but when we're outdone tactically and more than half of the eleven are underperforming then the manager has to carry the can.

To get to the three back line, we need to break through 5-6 man midfield. Long balls? They got 3 CBs just for that. We can't expect Torres/Drogba to one touch fool 2 defenders, outrun the last one and score. We had chances, we didn't take them - tough luck. Back to reality and let's move on. Luiz was fantastic today, what do you guys think?

True, but you can't expect us to not be pissed about the fact how Chelsea couldn't take advantage. Though today was one of the worst games i've seen by Chelsea. Just no chances at all, besides a Penelty we deserved nothing. But yes hopefully we can still battle for 4th place. And Luiz was very good, total positive gameplay.

Essiens touch was horrendous today.

Hmm didn't really notice that tbh. But he was far from the worst player on the pitch today. Mikel really disappointed me today. He plays a crucial role in the diamond formation but again, he didn't perform in a big game. Really don't get why.

instead of looking how closer we are to the top, we have so many enemies behind. scary!

the thing is, Nando now has time to settle in our team, the liverpool game-the one every fan was looking at due to the transfer- is over and he can start delivering

To get to the three back line, we need to break through 5-6 man midfield. Long balls? They got 3 CBs just for that. We can't expect Torres/Drogba to one touch fool 2 defenders, outrun the last one and score. We had chances, we didn't take them - tough luck. Back to reality and let's move on. Luiz was fantastic today, what do you guys think?

Yes you are right. Drogba had two players around him whenever someone crossed the ball. Even when he got low ball he had very little space to do something.

I think even Kalou, who likes to open some space for himself, had very little space.

I really dont know whats on Carlo´s mind. Chelsea didnt wasted 50m in a player to see Drogba playing a fucking awful football staying on the pitch. Stupid.

Torres played much better than Drogba imo. Carlo just didn't have the balls to take him off.

I really dont know whats on Carlo´s mind. Chelsea didnt wasted 50m in a player to see Drogba playing a fucking awful football staying on the pitch. Stupid.

Perfect situation for you to criticize Carlo again?

Horrible performance, but I have already let it go, too many horrible performances this year, before I used to be pissed but now I'll die if I did that.

Think we deserved a draw at least though, shoulda never conceded that goal.

Luiz looked very good, he's in the starting XI for me already, no doubt about it.

Bosingwa is getting back to form, should have kept him at RB and just replaced Ivan with Luiz.

Essien finally had a good game after a long time, definitely our best player today.

Torres looked nervous, very nervous, can't be down on this signing already.

Anelka isn't that bad in that position, did play a great through ball to Malouda, probably our best attacking move all game.

Subpar performance from Lampard, expected better, much better.

Mikel started the game very bad, yellow card and gave away passes.

Drogba, well, he needs to sit on the bench now, I rather start Torres-Kalou up front, at least they MOVE!!

Essien and Terry were our best players. He moved well, his passing was good, he worked hard and he hardly did anything wrong.

To some extent, Essien did okay in spells, but overall, he just got crowded out by Liverpool players and he couldn't do much!

I think it all comes down to the fact that Liverpool came to nick a goal, and then just defend

Calling for carlo to go a bit harsh. Yeh he got it wrong but it happens! Been doing fine again till today. It was obviously gana happen from the minute man u lost. We just cant take advantage! But long as we can bounce back...be okish

I've gotten over the fact we can't win the title. Though honestly i'd be happy if we can just get a CL chance.