Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

Ivanovic was crap, what he did with Cech was awful, and his mistake was the reason we got punished. He should not start anymore imo, always under pressure and not confident in himself.

Knee-jerk.

Ivanovic is a world class defender who's proved himself time and time again. Anyway when Luiz came on we changed the back line to Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 seconds gone and ref set the pace for the game booking mikel-----------------this was possibly a sending off for thuggery-----not even a booking

if this had happened when Torres was playing for scum--whoever done it would have walked and possibly charges by the cops

refs fcuking scum loving cunts-----how many times did st stevie o'me tell the ref what to do

Yeah true, Steeeeeevie was barely touched by Mikel.

At first, this was the most important game of the season. Now it was "just a game". I know how you guys feel, it hurts but try to handle it.

Oh, and cheers to Madmax and Zhasko, at least you're trying to be objective. smiliecap1.gif

For all the rest: Keep your Torres banners up, and remember to wave the plastic flags! blue%20scalf.gif

At first, this was the most important game of the season. Now it was "just a game". I know how you guys feel, it hurts but try to handle it.

Oh, and cheers to Madman and Zhasko, at least you're trying to be objective. smiliecap1.gif

For all the rest: Keep your Torres banners up, and remember to wave the plastic flags! blue%20scalf.gif

You're treated well. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Do behave please. There's a saying "Everything you do, you do it for yourself"

I think it's safe to say that Liverpoo are not the most adveturous team. Tehy haven't been since about the mid 90's,despite what the media tell us. It's our job to break them down.Where's our urgency width and creativity? Once again an average,negative,dull,shite Luckypool side have beaten us without us putting up much of a fight and that's what really hurts.

Oh, and cheers to Madman and Zhasko, at least you're trying to be objective. smiliecap1.gif

just fuck off

FUCK OFF LIVERPOOL FC

ALL YOU GOT IS HISTORY

WE'LL GO ON WINNING TITLES

THAT FOR YOU IS JUST A MYSTERY

That's for calling me 'Madman' and spouting vitriol here inspite of being treated well :wave:

We don't mind you here, we've got other fans on this forum. But don't come here and then spam with "history" talk. Ok? Good. :)

Knee-jerk.

Ivanovic is a world class defender who's proved himself time and time again. Anyway when Luiz came on we changed the back line to Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole.

But imo Boss played better on the right. His ball control is better than Ivos.

But that could be a good line, Cole would attack and Iva wuld defend more. Anyway we need to play Luiz in Fa cup and league as much as we can and rotate Terry, Boss, Iva and Alex.

Not even a yellow card for Agger's elbow and 2 stolen penalties. Another great match for Marriner.

This was really a match we should've won. Liverpool looked so unsure of themselves and were prone to mistakes, we were playing a t home, plus they were playing ultra defensively while we had 2 best strikers in the world and we were on a great run.

FUCK OFF LIVERPOOL FC

ALL YOU GOT IS HISTORY

WE'LL GO ON WINNING TITLES

THAT FOR YOU IS JUST A MYSTERY

That's for calling me 'Madman' and spouting vitriol here inspite of being treated well :wave:

Sorry, fixed it now. tophat.gif

Instead of Kalou or Malouda I would rather see Josh McEachran coming on. Okay, the defensive block made by Scums was really huge but at least Josh can unlock the opponent's defence. Today, no-one even tried.