Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Clarke looked happy.

and Joe Cole just opened a bottle of wine.

Today we had a chance to come back to the title race but ironically, the title is definitely off. We were so toothless, Reina could count every single fan in the stands.

Come on...We can't just put the blame on the manager everytime we lose. Wasn't Ancelotti on the bench too when we were winning the League and the FA Cup? The players need to wake the hell up.

Title over. Sorry to say, but its over. United lose to Wolves, Arsenal blow a four goal lead and we can't take advantage?!

Now we're ten points behind, six points behind City, and fucking Spurs are level on points with us.

Well you forgot that Man utd need to play Man city and also Liverpool.

Arsenal have Man utd and Tottenham. We will see, this can be very weird season.

And we only have Man utd twice, Spurs at home and Man city. Also Everton away is a bit hard but it is on the last day.

Could you cut out the stealing of my sigs, and claiming them as your own. :rolleyes:

I was talking about the team performance, not torres.

In my previous post regarding this, I apologized and explained how I got this signature. I've never claimed it was mine. Stop being a twat, it's a game. We lost, we need to accept it not cry and mouth off our players, Ancelotti and accuse everyone of cheating us. We had our chances, we didn't take them and that's how it is. Last season we got the double, and now people are crying 'Ancelotti's last season'... fucking hell guys, our team didn't click, we didn't get the result but that only changes so much that we are fourth and need to fight to stay in top 4. Being back in the title race in theory is nice but in practice its a far fetched fact. Our aim is top4 finish, champions league, FA cup. Now cut the crap and support the team, players, Carlo.

Come on, don't think about all the money we spent in January. It was the first game with Torres and Luiz, after just a few days training with us. I am sure they will be big stars for us but EVERYONE simply expected TOO much. And scums found the way.

In my previous post regarding this, I apologized and explained how I got this signature. I've never claimed it was mine. Stop being a twat, it's a game. We lost, we need to accept it not cry and mouth off our players, Ancelotti and accuse everyone of cheating us. We had our chances, we didn't take them and that's how it is. Last season we got the double, and now people are crying 'Ancelotti's last season'... fucking hell guys, our team didn't click, we didn't get the result but that only changes so much that we are fourth and need to fight to stay in top 4. Being back in the title race in theory is nice but in practice its a far fetched fact. Our aim is top4 finish, champions league, FA cup. Now cut the crap and support the team, players, Carlo.

Well in that case, that still sucks, because now we have tottenham on the same level of points... Tottenham have much more chances of getting in the top 4 than us.

Well you forgot that Man utd need to play Man city and also Liverpool.

Arsenal have Man utd and Tottenham. We will see, this can be very weird season.

And we only have Man utd twice, Spurs at home and Man city. Also Everton away is a bit hard but it is on the last day.

looooooool.......man utd is so gonna owned us, judging by our toothless performance.........

This has to fall on Carlo.

It's not Carlo's fault! It's the players' fault for not fucking delivering...

our midfield were fucked over by Meireles alone! Essien was atrocious today... absolutely fucking atrocious ... worst performance in a Chelsea shirt for me.

Chelsea + Diamond = complete catastrophe!