Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

Dropping Malouda to accommodate Torres today was a massive mistake imo. Torres was absolutely pathetic and looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights. He shouldn't have been anywhere near that starting XI today. We dragged ourselves back into contention and we changed a winning formula.

A right royal fuck up.

Edited by Aesthetic Relic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not Carlo's fault! It's the players' fault for not fucking delivering...

our midfield were fucked over by Meireles alone! Essien was atrocious today... absolutely fucking atrocious ... worst performance in a Chelsea shirt for me.

Chelsea + Diamond = complete catastrophe!

It's weird though, they only had 3 players back, and did they even have there best players on?. This has made us look complete fools.

Dropping Malouda to accommodate Torres today was a massive mistake imo. Torres was absolutely pathetic and looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights. He shouldn't have been anywhere near that starting XI today. We dragged ourselves back into contention and we changed a winning formula.

A right royal fuck up.

agreed, should have stuck with the 4-3-3 and let Torres come in after half if needed.

Come on.

Even if there wasn't Torres or Luiz, our squad is still a winning squad compared to theirs.

How on earth we dropped 3 points really boils down to the tactics and the players' performance.

How can the tempo be such ridiculously slow? Again and again we saw it and the result is = draw/lost.

How many times Anceloti wants to learn from it?

I must agree it was a huge mistake to put Torres in our first eleven. All the eyes were on him, the pressure was too big. He has time to play for Chelsea.

I am glad to see Luiz playing very good and I think he should start the next match.

It's weird though, they only had 3 players back, and did they even have there best players on?. This has made us look complete fools.

To get to the three back line, we need to break through 5-6 man midfield. Long balls? They got 3 CBs just for that. We can't expect Torres/Drogba to one touch fool 2 defenders, outrun the last one and score. We had chances, we didn't take them - tough luck. Back to reality and let's move on. Luiz was fantastic today, what do you guys think?

Luis probably played the best out of the whole team. There was nothing negative he done at all, he managed just about everything. Besides lobbing the ball to far behind Ashley Cole. There was nothing Luiz done what was negative.

Essien was atrocious today... absolutely fucking atrocious ... worst performance in a Chelsea shirt for me.

unsure.gif

Essien and Terry were our best players. He moved well, his passing was good, he worked hard and he hardly did anything wrong.