Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's had enough of Arsenal and is definitely bound to leave come this summer. I say turn his head now and summer business will only be a formality. Arsenal would have no other choice but to accept a bid from Chelsea should Sanchez reject all other clubs interested. 

No one in the foreign leagues will pay that much for him. He'll be 29 halfway into the season and has one year on his contract. It's all really on him where he wants to go. Arsenal will have little choice in the matter just like with Van Persie. 

5 hours ago, the wes said:

http://www.football365.com/news/arsenal-want-50m-for-alexis-sanchez-chelsea-keen

Rumoured arsenal want £50m if that's the case I would offer £20m and Willian 

United wanted to buy Willian for £60m last summer and China might also be an option for him. £50m is nothing these days, I would be happy to pay it for Sanchez.

Feel that the impact of the Sanchez deal will be very similar to the impact of the RVP one ... It will be guaranteed title for any PL club who buys him ... He is in the form of his life, wants to add a medal before he retires, mostly importantly he seems to be driven to add his quality to gain something for the team. 

Though it will be tough for Chelsea to acquire him because Arsenal wouldnt sell it to us ... But we should really push this one hard, never know what can happen. 

Can see it happening if Hazard leaves. Pray that does not happen but in terms of quality him and Hazard, not much difference although I would take Hazard but we prob can buy Sanchez for half of what Real are preparing to offer for Hazard so although Arsenal want to sell to a foreign team if we offer much more money than them. they may not have a choice.

If we sign him and keep Hazard then brilliant, Hazard out and Sanchez in would be underwhelming and a step down in my opinion. Alexis is a very good player but i honestly believe just how good he is is being overplayed due to being the ray of hope in a team all over the shop, a bit like Mata under AVB.

I could see us selling hazard to real for a record fee, then signing neymar & alexis from arsenal. Assuming costa leaves as well and we get morata/lukaku, imagine that front three of neymar, lukaku/morata, alexis - wow. I love hazard, but if we could get that front 3 by selling him, I wouldn't be devastated. 

I could see us selling hazard to real for a record fee, then signing neymar & alexis from arsenal. Assuming costa leaves as well and we get morata/lukaku, imagine that front three of neymar, lukaku/morata, alexis - wow. I love hazard, but if we could get that front 3 by selling him, I wouldn't be devastated. 

Have you woken up yet?

1 minute ago, Beigl said:

Sanchez: "I want to play in a winning team and be in the same city." #CFC

Sounds like a fake quote, no way he'd say that mid-season. 

We should be going after him regardless if Hazard stays or not. We got £60m for Oscar in Jan and I want us to get top quality players to improve us. We can outbid many other clubs for Sanchez and from what I heard he is happy to stay in London. He is a brilliant player and in fact with goals and assists combined is top rankings I think. Make this happen and test the waters. Gunners fans would never forgive him if this move happened :D

5 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Sanchez: "I want to play in a winning team and be in the same city." #CFC

This quote doing the rounds on twitter. He supposedly said it in a interview in Chile.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/29/chelsea-target-alexis-sanchez-insists-he-wants-to-stay-in-london-if-he-leaves-arsenal-6541959/#ixzz4cjtUvAUb

2 minutes ago, Stats said:

We should be going after him regardless if Hazard stays or not. We got £60m for Oscar in Jan and I want us to get top quality players to improve us. We can outbid many other clubs for Sanchez and from what I heard he is happy to stay in London. He is a brilliant player and in fact with goals and assists combined is top rankings I think. Make this happen and test the waters. Gunners fans would never forgive him if this move happened :D

I Think arsenal will be force to sell him to us now they not want to lose him on free 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You