Alexis Sanchez

milllz

46 minutes ago, manpe said:

Sánchez was quoted in the Chilean media this week saying he is happy in London but wants to play in a team with a “winning mentality”.

Wenger’s response to the latest speculation was a light-hearted one. Asked how he interpreted what Sánchez had said, he replied: “In a very positive way. There’s only one team in London, so he is happy.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/30/arsene-wenger-future-arsenal-alexis-sanchez-mesut-ozil

haha lol wenger

The guy has lost the plot please stay at arsenal wenger 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what I can't understand about footballers is they have enough money in their bank account yet, somehow they are not happy at a club and want to leave so badly yet, all they have to do is hand in a contract termination contract and leave straight away and become a free agent.

Then Sanchez can play for Chelsea and then enjoy the last remaining matches in The Premier League.

Wenger also denied that there was a training ground row between Alexis and his arsenal teammates when there clearly was one as reported by the press.

I'd love to have him at Chelsea. He can play left or right wing and also as striker and in 2 striker system. World class player.  He'd fit right in at Chelsea and I love his fighting mentality. He'll fly under a manager like Conte.  

Just give Arsenal 50 million. Totally worth is and the fun fact is that Arsenal will probably spend that 50 million on unknown, mediocre, French players. 

Even if Wenger leaves: they're finished. Fallen from grace. Ex-big club. 

Quick reminder to you all.

Yes, maybe back then Arsenal needed the money but you cannot keep unhappy players and he's in the final year of his contract. They need to sell him and can easily ask for 50 million (which he's totally worth)

1 hour ago, the wes said:

The guy has lost the plot please stay at arsenal wenger 

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Wenger needs to be in a home.

+100 likes to you both!!

My best mate supports the north London team and hes going thru hell right now. And I'm afraid I enjoy poring gas on the fire! But to be in their position now must be heartbreaking and the only thing they got left is not selling him to us no way.

There will obviously be other bids for him. We just got to get in quick and not to try to get him at some knock down price.

If all the BS and rumours are right he is at home in London. Yes in these days of getting to Paris in 45mins and prob less on private jets hes got options.

But ffs imagine a

Eden - Diego/Lukaku - Sanchez top line!

5 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

+100 likes to you both!!

My best mate supports the north London team and hes going thru hell right now. And I'm afraid I enjoy poring gas on the fire! But to be in their position now must be heartbreaking and the only thing they got left is not selling him to us no way.

There will obviously be other bids for him. We just got to get in quick and not to try to get him at some knock down price.

If all the BS and rumours are right he is at home in London. Yes in these days of getting to Paris in 45mins and prob less on private jets hes got options.

But ffs imagine a

Eden - Diego/Lukaku - Sanchez top line!

Check out his free kick for Chile 

http://talksport.com/football/video-arsenal-forward-alexis-sanchez-scores-beauty-free-kick-chile-against-venezuela?amp

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Yeah saw that. Difficult shot for anyone. We have had some good free kick takers. Still got a couple.

45 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Wenger also denied that there was a training ground row between Alexis and his arsenal teammates when there clearly was one as reported by the press.

I'd love to have him at Chelsea. He can play left or right wing and also as striker and in 2 striker system. World class player.  He'd fit right in at Chelsea and I love his fighting mentality. He'll fly under a manager like Conte.  

Just give Arsenal 50 million. Totally worth is and the fun fact is that Arsenal will probably spend that 50 million on unknown, mediocre, French players. 

Even if Wenger leaves: they're finished. Fallen from grace. Ex-big club. 

I think Costa had more fights/arguements with our staff players if you believe the media. Logical clubs deny this, it's Policy :P (take the China/injury incident) 

7 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Quick reminder to you all.

Yes, maybe back then Arsenal needed the money but you cannot keep unhappy players and he's in the final year of his contract. They need to sell him and can easily ask for 50 million (which he's totally worth)

The London French feeder club.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You