Alexis Sanchez

milllz

Exact player that will benefit from having Ozil on the squad.....

Question is does he play Cf or rw and taking theo's spot?

Rotation will be a big thing for Arsenal next season. They are strong in depth. I would say Sanchez, Ozil and Walcott behind Giroud. Sometimes Sanchez will even play upfront with Giroud imo. Walcott when fully fit is a guaranteed starter. But I agree that Sanchez and Walcott will benefit with Ozil in the squad and vice-versa.

There may be a sale or 2 but look at their squad depth. Imagine if they do have Sanchez, Ozil and Walcott and Giroud. There is still Cazorla, Podolski, Chamberlain, Rosicky and a few talented youngsters. They definitely will be more of a threat imo.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rotation will be a big thing for Arsenal next season. They are strong in depth. I would say Sanchez, Ozil and Walcott behind Giroud. Sometimes Sanchez will even play upfront with Giroud imo. Walcott when fully fit is a guaranteed starter. But I agree that Sanchez and Walcott will benefit with Ozil in the squad and vice-versa.

There may be a sale or 2 but look at their squad depth. Imagine if they do have Sanchez, Ozil and Walcott and Giroud. There is still Cazorla, Podolski, Chamberlain, Rosicky and a few talented youngsters. They definitely will be more of a threat imo.

thank goodness they are weak in defence

Its official. Fee rumoured to be around 40 m euros. Great transfer for them, shocked we didnt go for him and instead paid nearly the same fee for Willian :blink:

Fantastic signing for them. I am happy that the League has attracted another world class player, although seeing him in the Arsenal shirt makes it somewhat worse.

Now Arsenal have signed him, if they sign a RB (Debuchy), a defensive midfielder (Khedira) and another striker, we all have to start taking them seriously. I'm a bit Jealous but that's because I'm a bitter cunt, but this is good for the Pl. Chelsea, City, Arsenal, United and Liverpool all spending big trying to improve their squad. This will be the most competitive season in years imo.

He will cost cheaper than Willian and is younger and had a more proven track record considering the leagues he played in :angry: Good deal 4 Arsenal

They are the same age lol... Let's see how well he adapts first.

• 3 months later...

The more I watch Sanchez's performances for Arsenal, the more I can't help but to wonder that he would have been perfect for us. He's got great stamina, pacey and is an absolute workhorse. Would also solve our issues on the RW. If only we had bought him instead of Willian.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You