Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Well if he went for €27m plus add-ons when Udinese wanted €44m or similar than we should try and do similar with Pastore.

:goodpost:

It also pisses me of that these players go for less, while here at Chelsea we pay stupid amount of money.....

Worth €37.5M euros = £33M

He wanted to go Barca, once a player's head get turned by a club like them, we had no chance. Same with Ozil last year.

True as well.

So if this guy cost that, then we must be stupid paying 20M for Lukaku!

Guest justin_3d

Saga over. He's joined Barca.

http://www.fcbarcelo...0614117999.html

Dam as a Chelsea fan i did not wanted to see this, but as a person that likes this sport, i am happy.

After Chelsea, there is no other team that i love to see play then this team. And for them to get better is great for me as a spectator.

But when Barca faces Chelsea, I will be worried. :(

Dam as a Chelsea fan i did not wanted to see this, but as a person that likes this sport, i am happy.

After Chelsea, there is no other team that i love to see play then this team. And for them to get better is great for me as a spectator.

But when Barca faces Chelsea, I will be worried. :(

Better Barca than City or United.

We can only face Barca in CL and there is even possibility that we won't.

Guest justin_3d

Better Barca than City or United.

We can only face Barca in CL and there is even possibility that we won't.

True that, and in CL anything can happen. As Arsenal almost eliminated Barcelona. Arsenal out of all the teams.....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You