Alexis Sanchez

milllz

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.theweek.co.uk/football/premier-league/51502/alexis-sanchez-puts-big-guns-alert-fabregas-turns-back-arsenal

According to reports is dissatisfied with his lack of opportunities at Barcelona. We wanted him 2 years ago (sry, did not find the threat)when he signed for them and his best is yet to come, could even be cheaper than he was then. Would be a great addition, fast, strong, versatile mainly out and out winger with great finishing, would give us the raw pace and strength on the wings we need.

Yes. I'd like him. People will obviously post "WE HAVE MOSES AND OSCAR AND MATA AND HAZARD AND MARIN AND PIAZON AND YOU WANT HIM TOO? WOW!" but they've clearly not seen enough of this guy. I think he can become a great player (right now I'd say he's VERY good.)

Yes. I'd like him. People will obviously post "WE HAVE MOSES AND OSCAR AND MATA AND HAZARD AND MARIN AND PIAZON AND YOU WANT HIM TOO? WOW!" but they've clearly not seen enough of this guy. I think he can become a great player (right now I'd say he's VERY good.)

Only Moses and Hazard are wingers, so no, people wont say that!

Isco on the other hand...

Wouldn't mind him to be honest. Showed what he got in his locker at Udinese. Hasn't been great at Barcelona but don't think their style of play suits his overall game. One likes to pass pass pass while the other likes to have ball on feet and run at players. Having said that, how are we going to fit him into the team IF we do buy him? It's one thing to get talented players, it's another getting too many for one team. Right now, we just seem to buying all this kind of players without actually having any sort of direction to how we actually want to construct a squad and a proper balanced squad with depth!

• 2 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You