Alexis Sanchez

milllz

Guest justin_3d

Why people crying over Sanchez?

We knew from the beginning he wanted to go to Barcelona.

If any good stuff from Barcelona is getting a great player. This is better business then they did before with Ibra....

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the least optimistic ive felt at the start of a season for over 10 years ...I predicted we would finish 3rd in PL after the Manchester clubs ...

now i fear we might not make 3rd ...as far as CL we will need luck in the draw to reach the semis

AVB is starting to strike me as the "overly-optimistic" type .. . . .there's nothing wrong with being optimistic and beleiving in your ideas and system but that should be balanced out with some reality check. this squad needs major overhaul imho.. . especially in the midfield and attacking department.

overhaul?

this is the least optimistic ive felt at the start of a season for over 10 years ...I predicted we would finish 3rd in PL after the Manchester clubs ...

now i fear we might not make 3rd ...as far as CL we will need luck in the draw to reach the semis

I'm sure we will buy before the season commences but my only concern is the quality of players that would be available on the market when we are ready to negotiate deals and how much they would go for. . . . AVB should realise that the market activity wouldn't stand still and wait for him to make his move.

overhaul?

My use of the word overhaul in this context doesn't suggest to change the whole squad but to simply offload all the dead woods- Bosingwa,Ferreira,Kalou,anelka,Malouda,Zhirhov, relegate Lampard and Drogba to squad players and replace all the outgoing players with younger and more superior quality.

My use of the word overhaul in this context doesn't suggest to change the whole squad but to simply offload all the dead woods- Bosingwa,Ferreira,Kalou,anelka,Malouda,Zhirhov, relegate Lampard and Drogba to squad players and replace all the outgoing players with better quality

So you want us to sell 6 players, and relegate 2 players to the bench, despite the fact we had the smallest squad in the league last season?

It's not realistic.

So you want us to sell 6 players, and relegate 2 players to the bench, despite the fact we had the smallest squad in the league last season?

It's not realistic.

How is it not realistic if we buy a RB, a creative midfielder, 2 wingers and a back up striker coupled with some youth players like Betrand,Van Anholt,Sturidge and josh? we only have to buy four players in total which isn't unrealistic

Guest justin_3d

I'm sure we will buy before the season commences but my only concern is the quality of players that would be available on the market when we are ready to negotiate deals and how much they would go for. . . . AVB should realise that the market activity wouldn't stand still and wait for him to make his move.

I think there is plenty out there.

My believe is still that of a RB, Creative Mid, and a Winger.

With Essien injured, i am not sure if AVB will trust Mikel, so a deal for Vidal makes a lot of sense for me. Vidal would be far better deal then Scott. Even though i would love to have Scott, but Vidal has better value.

Creative mid, there is still the Pastore and Modric to be solve. If that don't work other players can be found.

In the past i mention Borja Valero. A great player that has shown great colors for Villareal.

Someone like him would work.

Don't need to brake the bank.

Also have to point out that Yossi can do a good job for one or two more season provided he stays injury free.

RB, i explained that many times and will not go over it.

Winger, wanted Sanchez, but gone to Barca. Still other options out there available that will not cost much.

I say there is still value out there. Just have to look. And it does not has to be from big leagues. If AVB can somehow surprise with a buy from South America it will do.

I think there is plenty out there.

My believe is still that of a RB, Creative Mid, and a Winger.

With Essien injured, i am not sure if AVB will trust Mikel, so a deal for Vidal makes a lot of sense for me. Vidal would be far better deal then Scott. Even though i would love to have Scott, but Vidal has better value.

Creative mid, there is still the Pastore and Modric to be solve. If that don't work other players can be found.

In the past i mention Borja Valero. A great player that has shown great colors for Villareal.

Someone like him would work.

Don't need to brake the bank.

Also have to point out that Yossi can do a good job for one or two more season provided he stays injury free.

RB, i explained that many times and will not go over it.

Winger, wanted Sanchez, but gone to Brazil. Still other options out there available that will not cost much.

I say there is still value out there. Just have to look. And it does not has to be from big leagues. If AVB can somehow surprise with a buy from South America it will do.

I absolutely agree wiuth you but the question is, does AVB handle transfers differently from Roman and majority of the big clubs that rarely take "perceived gamble" hence constantly overlook the "unknown gems" waiting to explode ala chicharito?

p.s Vidal has joined Juventus

Guest justin_3d

The question is, does AVB handle transfers differently from Roman and majority of the big clubs that rarely take "perceived gamble" hence constantly overlook the "unknown gems" waiting to explode ala chicharito?

From the way AVB has been talking, i think he is.

I think Roman will give him full support and let AVB do his way till he starts screwing up....ie not winning anything, playing horrible, things like that.

If i am not mistaken Avram said in an interview that Roman gives you everything to do your job. He does not gets in the way unless he has to.

And that Roman did not knew much about the game when he fist took over Chelsea as he does now.

How is it not realistic if we buy a RB, a creative midfielder, 2 wingers and a back up striker coupled with some youth players like Betrand,Van Anholt,Sturidge and josh? we only have to buy four players in total which isn't unrealistic

Because that won't happen, we simply don't have the finances.

Guest justin_3d

A number of sources claimed Roman was willing to provide the new manager with a £100m transfer kitty.

100M???

Where is that dam list of wingers, creative mid and RB! :lol:

Guest justin_3d

The list isn't needed when we have Malouda,Lampard and Bosingwa :lol:

Wingers list here:

I had totally forgot about Arda Turan!

After that, is the same list of players we already know about.

Nothing new to catch my eyes.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You